Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

SAVE THE DRAMA 4 YO MAMA

Posted By:
LilLadyBre-l Lock
LilLadyBre-l
Star
K I got some drama w/ this 1 chick she all ^ in my face over some stupid stuff. She need to save the drama 4 her mama, theres only 1 problem she "IS" my best friend well we r fighting right now she hatin on me cuz someone like me that don''t like her... she has been coo up till this point in the friendship so I told her im not fighting u over some boy and to get the drama out my face cuz I ain''t dealing w/ it and now she hates me what should I do

------------
*L.L.B*
~Keepin it real*
& Lovin''
Life!-----
~* Homies~*
*Shamari
*Tre
*Alexis
*Alicia-----
~* LilLadyBre~*
Holla

SAVE THE DRAMA 4 YO MAMA

Posted By:
kadeejha Lock
kadeejha
StarStarStarStar
I would stall on her for first of all being in my face, and ignore her 2faceded self.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am talent
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Andres, boo IMM .... FoReVeR YoUrS

Please, don''t hate

....Haters this is what i got to say: I love you too

Always say whats on your mind because tommorow is not promised

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

getting angry for small things

Who can solve the riddle?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Who sings Say Something?