Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Whatsup with some of my friends b/fs gettin jealous of me??

Posted By:
WeeWoo-l Lock
WeeWoo-l
StarStar
Well I live in TN so when I visit my friends in NC (this mostley has to do with Brittany and WHiteny)they spend alot of time with me.They sometimes blow off there b/fs to spend time with me whenever they get the chance.When they talk to them they will be asking all sorts of questions like..Where were you?Who was there?Why do you spend so much time with Paige you need to spend more time with me.And they dont like me.Well one has a reason not to cause I cussed him out whenever he broke up with WHitney and made her cry before that me and him were friends.But I could tell he got a little jealous sometimes.The other ones b/f is just a jerk and doesnt like me at all cause me and Brittany usually spend all our time together shes usually with me everyday.Why do they have to get so jealous??I live in friggin TN and I dont get to see my two best friends..they shouldnt get jealous.Have any of you girls(and guys) ever had this problem?

I like dark colors,I like animals,I wear something black everyday,I mostly listen to rock,punk rock,heavy metal,and rap metal but i like hip hop,r&b,and kelly clarkinson,im a trouble maker,most poeple think im crazy,and ill do anything for my friends,but im not gothic,im not preppy,im not punk or any label you can think of, im just me!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

My Cousins Dont Like Me? Help!

latest videos