Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar
CALLING ALL KIDZWORLD MEMBERS!!! I'm looking for YOUR most embarrassing, most horrifying, most "made my face red" moments so I can post them in my brand-new weekly "HALL OF SHAME" column on KIDZWORLD.COM! So get the most hideously embarrassing moment of your life off your chest - whether it has to do with a boyfriend/girlfriend, school, your friends or family - and post it here now!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
rosyrockstar99
rosyrockstar99
StarStarStarStarStar
ok I was 5 years old and I wanted to get on a really high bar so I was hanging on it and my friend thought I wanted to get down and she accidently pulled my pants down and showed my underwear to everyone who was watching me. (basically the whole kindergarten) It was really embarassing

i'm sort of a dweeb

and i'm totally into eating and sleeping

oops

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Bella_Socca_Star
Bella_Socca_Star
StarStarStarStarStar
well one time my friend and i were sitting on a branch of a tree and we were eating plums and throwing the pits onto the road to see if cars would run over them and then there were these 2 teenagers walking by the sidewalk and my friend was trying to throw the pit onto the road but then it hit one of the teenagers on her head and she was so ashamed!

This is My Siggy. Big Grin

Fear it. Embarrassed

Be Jealous. Raspberry

My totally Radical nicknames are Bellatrix Lestrange [ Death Devil AND chocolate Blush eater]

and Butterbeer. [Courtesy of Hugebear and Harry Potter. ] Clown

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
dreaming of tokyo
dreaming of tokyo
StarStarStar
it was behind stage of the stand everybody was eating my bad hearing made me say like a guy eating his throw up. and my feeling got hurt.

if you know a produsher or manger tell me plz? thank u

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
krockrocks Lock
krockrocks
Star
Well i have this HUGE crush on a boy named James so this 6th grader said "James? She's your girlfriend! Dude! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was so embarresed cuz i told my guy pal that i

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
CakeNYComg
CakeNYComg
StarStar
Mine was when I was doing P.E and getting changed and I accidently pulled my pants down along with my shorts!ROTFLMAO!

Leave that cake alone,it is Black Forest dark cheesecake and it is mine...mine...MINE!!!...Not yours.If you eat it,I should expect you with only a crumb.You know that,right?

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
dulcie boat
dulcie boat
StarStarStarStar
well i've had so many embarassing moments this is my very worst, i was going on a date with this really cute guy and i was so much in a hurry, i wore different high heels and purple lipstick instead of lipgloss

the shortest word i know is
i
the sweetest word i know is
love
and the person i'll never forget is
u
i luv u!!!!!!!!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
PerDyGurL4
PerDyGurL4
StarStarStar
One Time, I went to a city swimming pool. And they had this really tall diving board. I mean like REALLY tall. Anyways, I was excited to do it, but, when I got up there and jumped off, things went all wrong. My legs were straight the whole time I sware! But when I hit the water, I ended up doing a butt buster. In front of like the WHOLE CITY!!! Anyways I come up out of the water, my butt was burning from hitting the water so hard. And everybody was laughing and going "oh that had to hurt!" and "ouch" and stuff like that. Well , the good thing was that i didn't know anybody there cause i wasn't in my city. Oh well... IT WAS EMBARRASSING!!!!!

~!! i WaS 2 CuTE 2 B a CHeeRleAdEr SO Now i PlaY SoFTBAL !!~

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
KayleeBug01
KayleeBug01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay,so me and my friend liked the same guy,his nae was brayden and he,my cousins family and our family were pretty close,my cousin jake and him were buds,well as i was saying me and my friend just a small fight over him,well the trumor got all around in his class to him[im not in his class but my friends was]and me,my cousin and him were all playing at our moms friends wedding,well he brought it up and he said well,i heard something u might not wanna know.i knew he knew it and i just keep saying pshh no!i think he asaw through it!no more fighting for me!no no!

Be Yourself(: ♥

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Bella_Socca_Star
Bella_Socca_Star
StarStarStarStarStar
well this is actually an embaresing moment for my friend. we were sitting on a tree by the sidewalk and we were throwing plum pits onto the road to see if cars would run over them. then the teenagers from the next door suite came walking by and then my friend went to throw a pit in the road put it hit one of the teenagers on her head. and we both threw a pit at the same time and my friend thought it was ME who threw it and hit the girl then burst out laughing, but then she realized that it was HER that hit her with it and then she was like "O MY GOD I AM SO SO SO SORRY I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT I AM SO SORRY O MY GOD!" and then ran inside

This is My Siggy. Big Grin

Fear it. Embarrassed

Be Jealous. Raspberry

My totally Radical nicknames are Bellatrix Lestrange [ Death Devil AND chocolate Blush eater]

and Butterbeer. [Courtesy of Hugebear and Harry Potter. ] Clown

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

Ferguson

What does your name mean?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

What does your name mean?

latest videos