Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
iTunesmymusic_1466003 Lock
iTunesmymusic_1466003
StarStarStarStarStar
we had a really strict teacher in our class, so when I was 4 or 5, I walked over to him and peed on him...XD

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ilikepieandpc
ilikepieandpc
StarStarStar
one time my friend posted a picture of me on this website called /b/, a secret underground hacking website that for some reason my friend thinks is awesome, but I don't get any of the sick jokes and it's really gross on there Worried

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
raymi100
raymi100
StarStarStarStarStar
One time I was at a sleep-over with a few of my friends: Rachel, Luna, and Kayla. We were giving each other manicures when suddenly, while Rachel was painting my nails, Rachel knocked over a cup of water that was right next to me and my pants got soaked! Not only did it look like I wet myself, she messed up my manicure, too! It was so embarrassing!

Raymi | Age 15 ♥ Rusher Forever!

I love Big Time Rush ♥

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
swlrocks
swlrocks
Star
I am so mad at my old friend Paige and so is my Best Friend Caroline you see I went to Paiges and this boy liked both of us and we both liked him well i did not wanna kiss him becuase I didnt really know him so he tried her and she did they kissed 12 times! I didnt mind them kissing at all! But she started callinf me jealous and i got mad at her so she got on to my fb account and messed it up and she did it to caroline! So we got mad at her and she say she didnt do it but we know she did becuase she knew our passwords and the secrets that were told!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
nobleprincess99
nobleprincess99
StarStar
This was one that wasn't me it was my dad's girlfriend's friend's daughter (I know a mouthful lol) She was squirting people with a squirt gun and she accidentally squirt my dad's friend. He is funny, so he went "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW" and she looked liike she was gonna faint but he said" I was just joking. It was so funny but embarrasing for her

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH
(just kidding)

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
gracieann12
gracieann12
StarStarStarStarStar
ok here i go when i was in like the secound grade my friend garret was walkingehind me ona way to a fire drill when he slipped and i slipped and he accidenlty kissed me1

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
fancyb
fancyb
Star
lol wat u doin girl

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ichirukixo2
ichirukixo2
Star
color=orange /color idk

(iizz**supeRduPerrgothikz**

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Sweety2010
Sweety2010
StarStarStarStar
Well one of my most embarrassing moments was........... Okay so it was the first day of school an i had now entered secondary school.As i came out of my van an i was heading down the school stairs my bag burst!I was really ashamed cuz all my friends an other peeps around the school was laughing (including my crush).The bag was like so heavy i could not even pick it up to carry it to class an after some big boy carried it for me.It was d worst day ever!!Cuz in my school there was a place called "d block" where all the big kids would usually hang out (including my crush) an i had to pass there with my burst bag Embarrassed

I Love My Jesus No Matter Who Says What (:

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
jlw0808
jlw0808
Star

"Dear_Dish_It" wrote:

CALLING ALL KIDZWORLD MEMBERS!!! I'm looking for YOUR most embarrassing, most horrifying, most "made my face red" moments so I can post them in my brand-new weekly "HALL OF SHAME" column on KIDZWORLD.COM! So get the most hideously embarrassing moment of your life off your chest - whether it has to do with a boyfriend/girlfriend, school, your friends or family - and post it here now!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos