Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
KawaiiCutie223
KawaiiCutie223
Star
Once I was swimming with my friends,and we saw a group of boys from our class, and we all had crushes on them,so we went to the diving boards. I was showing off and I went on the highest one, but when I landed in the water, I accidentally soaked my crush, who was standing by the pool! I was sooooo embarrassed, but he just laughed and cannonballed into the pool right beside me!

Them Pokemon brings all them nerds to the yard,
And they're like, " You wanna trade cards?"
DAMN RIGHT, I WANNA TRADE CARDS!
My blastoise for your charizard!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
I'd have to say it was on the bus when I was in 4th grade and my friends were playing this game it was where you raise ur hand if u like something they say, anyone could say what to raise ur hand for and one of my friends said "raise ur hand if u like Michael" and instantly I was a tomato and slowly raised my hand, it was either that or confessing that I was in love with someone that used to be my worst enemy! Lol, today my friends were playing would u rather during lunch and it got REALLY imbarressing! Lol

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
_-UnderTheSun.-
_-UnderTheSun.-
StarStarStar
So, one time when I was in CCD class (Church school for Junior High and High School) we were playing a board game called Divinity and we were laughing really hard. The teacher told us to be quiet and we did for a little bit, and then someone fell over in their chair and I blew a snot rocket laughing  Cool

^_^

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Ok I was in a play and it was a BIG play and I totally ruined it, I forgot my lines, and I kicked over the set I sneezed back stage and I tripped during a dance! EEEEKKK!

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Lauz
Lauz
Star
I know one of my friends is bugging me big style'

Lauz Out
Big Style x

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
nilon3
nilon3
Star
well it isn't quite embarrassing than others but once i was in class talking to my friend about who i fancied and because the teacher had left the classroom and it was all quiet she accidentally blurted it out, i actually didn't have a crush on him much though. i stopped fancying him after that day.

it doesn't matter what it is

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
twilight_rocks121299
twilight_rocks121299
Star
well my embarrassing moment is when i wast in 1st grade, I was on this play Little Mermaid and its a musical play. when all of Ariel sister got out and dance when it was my turn to go out my top fell off so my teacher grab me and pinned my top. that  was so embarrassing!!!!!  and  Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I joined the girl scout when it was our turn to do our presentation and I was so nervous I forget all of our steps. Good thing we had 2nd place

you can judge me if your perfect

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
nf291
nf291
Star
my bff's name is lauren she is great we both like 1D

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
One time I had to go to the bathroom during cheer so during break I ran full speed to the bathroom but I didn't watch where I was going and I ran right into the men's locker room cause its right next to ours. I didn't notice till I was done when the swim team came in. Worst part? My shirt was tucked into my glitter spanks and everybody saw them. To this day some of the guys  on the swim team call me "glitter" 

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
izzybearluv
izzybearluv
StarStarStar
once i was running to get to my room and i fell over and landed on a vaccum and got stuck for a while then i rolled off into the floor

~I Posted There~ me you know Izzy

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

latest videos