Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock
Sweet-Heart1
StarStarStarStar
My cousin kicked me when we got off the bus nd I chased her then fell in mud (had been raining like 2 hours before)

Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
zwb10128
zwb10128
StarStar
i made pooh in my self at 7 and  i really mucvh got kissed at 9 wit my best friend watchin

RADIO REBEL

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
twirlygirly
twirlygirly
Star
i thought really loudly in class by accident without realizing i screamed i really want to date jake

when life hands you lemons take a big bite!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
In Year 7, somehow everybody knew that I had dated only three boys in my entire lifetime.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Megido
Megido
StarStarStar
Well...
There was this one time, not too long ago, that I went to the eye doctor for a regular check up. Well, the procedure done left me somewhat blinded for a few days. While I was in that blinded state, I didn't realize I had put pajamas on instead of my regular clothes, so for three days straight I was in school in my Blues Clues, Elmo, and Power Ranger pajamas(as a middle schooler), and most of my friends had taken pictures of me without letting me know. I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life... 

Profile Badge
Profile Badge Profile Badge Profile Badge
Profile Badge

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
sophster36
sophster36
Star
Okay, I was on holiday in London and we went to the Fair and I wanted to go on the massive rollacoaster and it was called the S70. Me and my mate went in one of the first seats near the front. I was wondering just how quick the ride was and then it started. I realised it was REALLY fast!  Then I started screaming for fun and they stopped the ride cos they thought I was scared.  So the whole ride stopped and everyone started staring and they lead me off even though I didn't get a refund! 

Me and my mate still laugh! 
LOL! 

Spend your life smiling!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587
Star
Ok so one time, I was getting changed after PE and so when I also went to put some deodorant on (I didn't shave in a week) one of the girls was like, "OH MY GOSH! IT'S A FOREST! CAN I FEEL?" It was so embarrassing!

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
TurntechStrider
TurntechStrider
StarStar
I dated a blind girl. In public and she LICKED MY FACE.

gfrr

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Dave Strider Lemons!"

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
country chick101
country chick101
Star
okay, so i was at a volleyball tounament and i had to go to the restroom bad! so i ran into one and i went but when i got to the sink i saw a urinal!!!! i thought i was in a uni-### restroom but i walked out making sure no one saw me anlooked at the sign it said MENS!!!!!! i was so glad no guy was in there just me!

Hit me with your best shot!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX
StarStar
Ive only been out with 2 boys but once it was only for a day so...really 1. That only lasted for a month! xx

My love for you will only get stronger and stronger

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos