Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock
Sweet-Heart1
StarStarStarStar
My cousin kicked me when we got off the bus nd I chased her then fell in mud (had been raining like 2 hours before)

Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
zwb10128
zwb10128
StarStar
i made pooh in my self at 7 and  i really mucvh got kissed at 9 wit my best friend watchin

RADIO REBEL

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
twirlygirly
twirlygirly
Star
i thought really loudly in class by accident without realizing i screamed i really want to date jake

when life hands you lemons take a big bite!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
In Year 7, somehow everybody knew that I had dated only three boys in my entire lifetime.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Megido
Megido
StarStarStar
Well...
There was this one time, not too long ago, that I went to the eye doctor for a regular check up. Well, the procedure done left me somewhat blinded for a few days. While I was in that blinded state, I didn't realize I had put pajamas on instead of my regular clothes, so for three days straight I was in school in my Blues Clues, Elmo, and Power Ranger pajamas(as a middle schooler), and most of my friends had taken pictures of me without letting me know. I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life... 

Profile Badge
Profile Badge Profile Badge Profile Badge
Profile Badge

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
sophster36
sophster36
Star
Okay, I was on holiday in London and we went to the Fair and I wanted to go on the massive rollacoaster and it was called the S70. Me and my mate went in one of the first seats near the front. I was wondering just how quick the ride was and then it started. I realised it was REALLY fast!  Then I started screaming for fun and they stopped the ride cos they thought I was scared.  So the whole ride stopped and everyone started staring and they lead me off even though I didn't get a refund! 

Me and my mate still laugh! 
LOL! 

Spend your life smiling!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587
Star
Ok so one time, I was getting changed after PE and so when I also went to put some deodorant on (I didn't shave in a week) one of the girls was like, "OH MY GOSH! IT'S A FOREST! CAN I FEEL?" It was so embarrassing!

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
TurntechStrider
TurntechStrider
StarStar
I dated a blind girl. In public and she LICKED MY FACE.

gfrr

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Dave Strider Lemons!"

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
country chick101
country chick101
Star
okay, so i was at a volleyball tounament and i had to go to the restroom bad! so i ran into one and i went but when i got to the sink i saw a urinal!!!! i thought i was in a uni-### restroom but i walked out making sure no one saw me anlooked at the sign it said MENS!!!!!! i was so glad no guy was in there just me!

Hit me with your best shot!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX
StarStar
Ive only been out with 2 boys but once it was only for a day so...really 1. That only lasted for a month! xx

My love for you will only get stronger and stronger

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos