Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Joanne0912
Joanne0912
StarStar
I was messaging my friend, Caitlyn. It was about the boy I like, but she invited him into it!  Frustrated

No matter how much trouble your in,
God's always there.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar

"HarryPotterFan" wrote:

I have nothing... Malfoy punched me in the nose, and I broke my nose.Text

Come, on! Most of us know that Draco Malfoy is a fiction charcater from Harry Potter, who is a Death Eater and Harry's second worst enemy? You don't have to pretend.

My dog Coltrane

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams
StarStar
It was in sixth grade/year when me and my friend were walking across the playground and it was snowing.Anyways, two boys came up to us ( we both liked each of them ) and started throwing snowballs at us. I managed to dodge one before it could hit me,but  instead it hit my friend and she fell back into the snow, face first. So many people were laughing and i was trying so hard not to.

life is limited. Don't waste it by living someone else' life

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar
Dear Dish-It,

A couple of years ago, I was having a bad day. When I texted my friend, I took it all out on her and  my parents were trying to figure out why I did this. It was kind of embarrassing because it must've been so bad that my parents had to get involved. A couple of days later, we figured out the true and false things about what I said to her. I read my text over again, and it sounded so mean that I wanted to literally drive to her house (she lives far away, but still goes to school with me) give her a very large hug and yell I'm sorry until she kicked me out of her home. So I was so unhappy, so bratty, so selfish that I didn't realize if what my text said was fair to her, and if maybe there is something wrong with me. 

My dog Coltrane

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Joanne0912" wrote:

I was messaging my friend, Caitlyn. It was about the boy I like, but she invited him into it!  Frustrated

Ohh!!that must have been awkward and embarrasing!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Joanne0912
Joanne0912
StarStar
It was. Frown

No matter how much trouble your in,
God's always there.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
TeenieAqua
TeenieAqua
Star
Okay so one time me and my friend got in trouble for writing a mean letter and she read it and said this in front of the whole CLASS "What is the Secret Club?" When It was supposed to be a secret club..and then a boy said "Can I join?" And it was so embarrassing!!

H2O is epic

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
One time, I was at Church and I was performing my Christmas play. Then I was quite frightened and cold; I was shivering and everybody was looking at me shivering and sniffing and I was completely embarrassed. D:

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Joanne0912" wrote:

It was. Frown

Oh!!  what did he say?

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
princessarisha22
princessarisha22
StarStarStar
My friend was in the hospital as he was sick.His parents were out so there was no one to help.I along with my besties came there.I thought that guy would be happy.I had prepared soup for him.I was a bit late and due to some reason he threw the bowl on the window and asked me to leave.I was in tears and about 3 days later he proposed me. Frustrated I thought that he loved me and there came his friends with a camera and they all started laughing.

Arisha

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.