Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
when i was little i went to this sleepover party, and we drank WAY to much Coke. I was wise as a little 7 year old and went to the bathroom befor we settled in and watched a movie. My BFF wasn't. We were sleeping on matteresses insted of sleeping bags. So I slept next to her. The next morning, I was all wet and so was the bed. My BFF had gotten up and was eating breakfast. I got up and screamed. everyone rushed over and looked at me. Sure enough it was pee. But they thought I did it. No way. I hadn't wet the bed in a long time befor that. Everyone was laughing.....including my BFF, but noone seemed to notice that SHE was the one who had on different bottems. So then i just stood their........but here's what's really messed up, i  really DID wet my pants then cuz i was put on the spot and was so embarrsed for something i didn't do. i wasn't mad a my friend for wetting the bed, i was mad at her cuz she didn't fess up AND laughed along with everyone else.
THE END (true story)

Bad things happen to good people everyday.

Consequentially, I am not one of those good people.

I am one of the terrible things.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
LadyKid
LadyKid
Star
 Punk  face your bff  and tell the true. And show them you care about them.

ladykid

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
LadyKid
LadyKid
Star
 Cool If you are cool gust show so people can say that you are cool. then people will like you so let it shine. If  somebody you like gust tell them or play cool.

ladykid

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ryback
ryback
StarStar
 well thers something i want to tell you something i like a girl but i dont know what to do about it please anyone when you get chance try to talk  to just try to add me and i will say yes okay so just come and do it ok bye hope you like it  Love this is what i am talking about please ok

the girl whisperer

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ryback
ryback
StarStar

"ryback" wrote:

well thers something i want to tell you something i like a girl but i dont know what to do about it please anyone when you get chance try to talk  to just try to add me and i will say yes okay so just come and do it ok bye hope you like it

the girl whisperer

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
When I was in the bus and I left the bus the wrong way, I was so anxious that I went the other way round of the bus - everyone was staring at me - I finally went off the bus and my brother and sister were laughing at me ;_;

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
HI DEAR DISH - it : when i was a little girl , about 3 years old , i came out of kindergarden real happy to see mummy and daddy , i saw my mum and she said daddy was here , she tokd me he was right over there , so i went there and hugged him but ... When i looked up ... IT WASNT MY DADDY !!! I got scared and i saw my daddy !! OMG !!

Life isn't about learning how to survive the storm,
It's learning how to dance in it
-Taylor Swift

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
Jst be you thats all smile

Life isn't about learning how to survive the storm,
It's learning how to dance in it
-Taylor Swift

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
loved6
loved6
Star
its ok its not you.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
BaileyInc_2480804 Lock
BaileyInc_2480804
StarStarStar
Omg I have so many but I'll just list one.It was in 3rd grade at Recess I climed all the way up to the monkey bars and this girl in my class thought I was "better" than her and try to pulled me down to the ground and did.

♥вαιℓєу♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Hey ♥

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

:(

latest videos