Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
kt68
kt68
Star
Okay so this one time in 6th grade I was getting ready for basketball practice,( I was wearing pants and shorts underneath btw) and when I pulled down my pants my shorts came off too, revealing my  bright pink underpants, and my friend was like ''Kay-Kay " and i was like "What?'' and I looked down and pulled my shorts up but the ''popular'' girls came in right before and saw the hole thing. Then the next day at school the walked by me and were like ''Hey there's pink undies girl!'' and to make it worse my crush was standing a few feet away and started laughing. Later that day i found out the texted it to everyone in my grade.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
jasmine3love
jasmine3love
Star
Once I went to the park and  my hair was in the way I didnt know that my pants were down then I was running and they fell to the ground but then it gets worst I kept running and I tripped while everyone was looking  Dazed horrible time  Mad hope this was good enough lol

meeeee

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
This happened to me two times. The first time it was my kindergarten "graduation" day and the teacher called my name, and I ran into the stage. I am one of those people who get stage fright very quickly, so in my Hurry, I slipped fell in the stage just before my teacher gave me my certificate.  :0
And then everyone laughed, I was unhurt but very embarrassed. This year, our class put a show on and i was coming onto the stage when I slipped and sort of fell, everyone saw it and laughed smile But now I feel kind of ok about it.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
In school, we were at a restroom break, and my friend and I were joking around, and she told the teacher I was dating the boy who sat next to me really loud, and he was right there when she told the teacher (I then had to apologize to the boy and tell my teacher she was kidding).

Me in any public/social situation:

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
jasmine3love
jasmine3love
Star
once I was running and well I did a dare to run with slipery shoes I fell and some girl took my shirt off and my bra went off and I crie

meeeee

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
JadeDiamond
JadeDiamond
StarStar
my most embarassing moment is when i told evreyone id be selected 4 the talent show and id bought a dress $125, but i didnt, i was still really good!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
So in 4th grade i really liked this boy, Owen at my school and i still do. So i finally decided to tell him that i liked him and it was in a note. i know, it was a bad idea. but i just wasn't thinking. so in math we had partners. i was with my bff, mallory, and Owen was with his bff, Nick. Me and Mallory were done early so we went back to our seats and read. Owen and Nick were working on the floor right behind me! They were whispering stuff like, "If that doesn't work then we could....." and, "I can't beleive she....." I couldn't hear the rest of it. I was soo embarrassed cause I got up to get a drink, not because i needed one, cause i wanted to see if they were looking at me. THEY WERE!!!! When i got back, they kept whispering about me. So i went to a different spot and sat down and read. I was soo afraid that they were gonna move so that they were going to whisper again, that my face turned red. I looked away from people in my class so they could not see me. I was so relieved cause like 2 seconds later, was gym. Good thing nobody else saw. Blush Embarrassed

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
soo I was singing in the shower and I pulled open the curtain and my sister was sitting there clapping! it scared me so bad and I was so embarrassed.  and there was another time when my crush was playing soccer and my bff shouted out to him that I needed a lot of help practicing goalie.  it was rlly embarrassing espiaclly cuz he said ok and failed miserably !

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

"mustachepuppy" wrote:

soo I was singing in the shower and I pulled open the curtain and my sister was sitting there clapping! it scared me so bad and I was so embarrassed.  and there was another time when my crush was playing soccer and my bff shouted out to him that I needed a lot of help practicing goalie.  it was rlly embarrassing espiaclly cuz he said ok and failed miserably !

I meant that I failed miserably

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
LASHONNA1
LASHONNA1
Star
WELL I WAS 8 AND IN GRADE 3 WE WAS DANCING IN THE BACK OF THE CLASS 
AND MY TEACHER CALL MY MOMMY AND THEN MY  FRIENDS MY TELL MY MOMMY A BOY WAS BEHIND ME AND  
I GET BETTING BAD EVERY ONE IN MY SCHOOL WAS LAUGHING Mad

MOST EMBARRASED TIME

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

latest videos