Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Bonequisha
Bonequisha
Star

That is so sad

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
mahtaby
mahtaby
StarStarStarStar
well once i was in a choir class and i had to sing a song but i was a bit sick so i was just coughing and coughing and it wouldnt let me sing it i sang a lil and cough a lil and then cough cough OMG IT WAS SO EMBARRASING!

smile)) Once DIRECTIONER Always DIRECTIONER One Direction

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
ok gotta go byeeeeeeeeeeeee

stop looking at my siggy

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"mahtaby" wrote:

well once i was in a choir class and i had to sing a song but i was a bit sick so i was just coughing and coughing and it wouldnt let me sing it i sang a lil and cough a lil and then cough cough OMG IT WAS SO EMBARRASING!

I was in a choir class too. We were getting selected for a singing competition. I was not well and I couldn't sing properly at that time. Naturally, I didn't get selected. The embarrassing moment was when I was singing before 30 other students [ who were also in the class ]  and my teacher, and my voice was horrible. It was so embarrassing!!  

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
I was 5 years old and I was at the playground for my birthday. I was wearing a really short skirt. After I was sliding down the slide I didn't notice my skirt was hiked up! I pretty much ran around showing everyone my #########!

Swagger Bagger

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
emorainbows66
emorainbows66
Star
Well, here is a really embarrassing story. When I was 2, I used to go down stairs a lot. But one time I was angry and ran down the steps and went straight to the laundry room and tried to hide. But when I did I grabbed some laundry flour or something and accidentally dumped it on myself and I ran up stairs looking like a bubbly white Casper the ghost.. 

..:: Just in case you haven't noticed, YOU are beautiful::..

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
cutekid123
cutekid123
Star
ok so i was at school my stupid enemy was right in front of me i just past but when i did she tripped me down and when i fell my face went to my hot soup!!!!!!!!! (it was lunch) and everyone laughed me i was so embarssed oh and tell my enemy to watch out cause she is aint gettin away with it!!! Devil

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
cutekid123
cutekid123
Star
thats not so bad you know, not everyone is perfect

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12
StarStar
okay... so i love being the main role in plays in school. We were dng a mucical and i took one of the main leads, say for example romeo and juliet, i was Juliet! that was just an example we didn't actually do that. ok yeah so i got really nervous with like all the primary sitting infront of my face, watching me constantly. And so yeah... i forgot all my lines :P it was so embarrassing since then i never ever got a main role by my teachers, but one teacher still had faith in me so she put as a main role, and everyone says i was the BEST!!!! i felt so glad that time, now the star of the play again!

Lexie gr@y!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
there's many ways of getting over it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

Cat vs Dog

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

jodha akbar!!!!

latest videos