Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Bonequisha
Bonequisha
Star

That is so sad

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
mahtaby
mahtaby
StarStarStarStar
well once i was in a choir class and i had to sing a song but i was a bit sick so i was just coughing and coughing and it wouldnt let me sing it i sang a lil and cough a lil and then cough cough OMG IT WAS SO EMBARRASING!

smile)) Once DIRECTIONER Always DIRECTIONER One Direction

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
ok gotta go byeeeeeeeeeeeee

stop looking at my siggy

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"mahtaby" wrote:

well once i was in a choir class and i had to sing a song but i was a bit sick so i was just coughing and coughing and it wouldnt let me sing it i sang a lil and cough a lil and then cough cough OMG IT WAS SO EMBARRASING!

I was in a choir class too. We were getting selected for a singing competition. I was not well and I couldn't sing properly at that time. Naturally, I didn't get selected. The embarrassing moment was when I was singing before 30 other students [ who were also in the class ]  and my teacher, and my voice was horrible. It was so embarrassing!!  

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
I was 5 years old and I was at the playground for my birthday. I was wearing a really short skirt. After I was sliding down the slide I didn't notice my skirt was hiked up! I pretty much ran around showing everyone my #########!

Swagger Bagger

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
emorainbows66
emorainbows66
Star
Well, here is a really embarrassing story. When I was 2, I used to go down stairs a lot. But one time I was angry and ran down the steps and went straight to the laundry room and tried to hide. But when I did I grabbed some laundry flour or something and accidentally dumped it on myself and I ran up stairs looking like a bubbly white Casper the ghost.. 

..:: Just in case you haven't noticed, YOU are beautiful::..

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
cutekid123
cutekid123
Star
ok so i was at school my stupid enemy was right in front of me i just past but when i did she tripped me down and when i fell my face went to my hot soup!!!!!!!!! (it was lunch) and everyone laughed me i was so embarssed oh and tell my enemy to watch out cause she is aint gettin away with it!!! Devil

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
cutekid123
cutekid123
Star
thats not so bad you know, not everyone is perfect

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12
StarStar
okay... so i love being the main role in plays in school. We were dng a mucical and i took one of the main leads, say for example romeo and juliet, i was Juliet! that was just an example we didn't actually do that. ok yeah so i got really nervous with like all the primary sitting infront of my face, watching me constantly. And so yeah... i forgot all my lines :P it was so embarrassing since then i never ever got a main role by my teachers, but one teacher still had faith in me so she put as a main role, and everyone says i was the BEST!!!! i felt so glad that time, now the star of the play again!

Lexie gr@y!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
there's many ways of getting over it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Worlds

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos