Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
pinkydinkydoo
pinkydinkydoo
Star
wow lol i would have laughed my but of if i wer u

lovle BUNNNNNY

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Minime97
Minime97
StarStarStarStarStar
umm...one time...i fell

Untitled
I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!!!!
yep thats about it.
they will soon take over and i will be happy Smile Nose
100% nerd!! yay!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Alizabeth1999
Alizabeth1999
Star
So, when I was little, I was in my stroller and my mom was paying for some groceries. While she was paying, I took a gum package and set in on my lap and nobody noticed. As we were driving home, my mom said, "Where did you get that gum?" I just giggled and then she thought, She stole that gum...arrgghh. So then when I grew up like I am now, she tells all my friends parents when I come over to their house. I am always so ashamed. I hope that never happens again. Embarrassed

~$JellyBears$~

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
miss hippy-punk
miss hippy-punk
StarStarStar
lol, the one time I was at a skate park with my friends and the guy I liked was there so I was trying to show off a little and I went on a ramp but turned to much and fell straight on my butt.... my friend tells every1 the story she says all you could see was dust then me on my butt... lol i STILL can't get over it... 'cause I remember how hard I tryed not to cry and I just stood there in pain and forced myself to laugh

DoT....dOt.... DoT....

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Brizie - chan
Brizie - chan
StarStarStarStarStar
I got caught making K-9 do my homework. . . . I forgot to turn Mister Smith off. xD I also got caught hiding the Snitch in the Forbidden Forest - I had had enough of it hitting me on the head when I was commentating! Whot? I like having peace to give out my witty comments. xD

i'm so sorry for how embarrassing i was like 3 years ago holy crap

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't really remember any of my embarrassing moments but I can tell my friends embarrassing moment. Ok so one day when she was at school she accidentally went in the boy's bathroom. So she was in there and noticed no one was in there or i the hallways so she went on and went to the bathroom in there because she had to go really bad. So then someone walked in while she was washing her hands but thankfully she had on her step brother's hoodie that day so she pulled the hood up and looked down. She said the boy said "Hey" and she said in a low voice "Yo"! Wow I wish I was there!

-Lydia-

I'm a Directioner!

I ♥ Liam Payne

I love puppies
'Nuff said?

I dislike you with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.
Hope you don't mind.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
soccergirl9
soccergirl9
StarStarStar
i had to move away from my friends in virginia

soccergirl canada

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
schoolgyrl104
schoolgyrl104
Star
my bestest friends sence kindergartenwas trying to brake my love with my secret crush and she was lying to me so she could give my secret crush to someone that is my berst friend and i hated that dramatic moment. Angry

Alvin Awesomeness xoxo

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Koolsparklequeen Lock
Koolsparklequeen
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥Lydialovespuppys♥" wrote:

I can't really remember any of my embarrassing moments but I can tell my friends embarrassing moment. Ok so one day when she was at school she accidentally went in the boy's bathroom. So she was in there and noticed no one was in there or i the hallways so she went on and went to the bathroom in there because she had to go really bad. So then someone walked in while she was washing her hands but thankfully she had on her step brother's hoodie that day so she pulled the hood up and looked down. She said the boy said "Hey" and she said in a low voice "Yo"! Wow I wish I was there!
xD

ℓσvε jαdε! [:
Rawrz. The name's Jade. And thanks to Hugebear... my (ultra-random) nickname is... IceQueenJade from the Land of Sparkelus or InvasionOfThePurpleJadoomers
Zim: A hunter-destroy-
GIR: WHAT IS IT!?
Zim: A hunter-destroy-
GIR: WHAT IS IT!?
Zim: ... A hunter-destroyer machine.
Zim rules xDD

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
klendaa
klendaa
StarStarStarStar
well one time i was in a friend's house and well....ugh i cant bring it up to say it! ok let me start again. i was at a friend's house and i went to the restroom and well i did it but i swear to god it was already broken! my buissness didnt brake it....I SWEAR!!!! but my friend thought i did and she told her mom. scince then i havent talked to her

"Rolling In The Deep"

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, and it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

This or That??

Choose To Love Live Or Die

This or That??

We All Turn Back To Dust