Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
sunflowerlion
sunflowerlion
StarStarStar
well once when i was a baby my sisters underwear was in her dresser and i went through it and i pooped on them and they were clean

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
stupidface
stupidface
Star
Devil Devil Devil Angry Angry Angry Mad Mad Mad Indifferent Confused Confused Confused

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
lil tink
lil tink"krista"
StarStar
One time my friend told this one boy i liked him and he was ugly i was so embarrased

*~ krista~*

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
StormPony
StormPony
StarStarStar
there was this one time last month at a school dance, my best friend's boyfriend was sick and wasnt there but she didnt know that, so we used my cellphone to call him, but for some reason his dad answered, and we were swearing and yelling random stuff and then hung up. well, his dad called back and we were like omg it was so embarrasing but funny. and then last week i brought a lotttttt of make up to school and me and like 10 friends hid in the bathroom during recess and we all had our phones with us and were texting and my best friend was drawing all over my face with eyeliner. then this one girl that we all really hate walks in and saw us and i was like whatever but then a minute later 2 teachers walk in and were like "hand over the make up and the cellphones!" it was so funny the teachers were really mad but we were all laughing

the best feeling in the world, crossing the finish line first...

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX
StarStar
My frend, called chloe, had a crush on this boy and she did smefing 2 sme1 called natalia, wiv da snow so she got the boy who she liked who the natalia liked and he liked her and he went 2 give chloe a hug then he pushed her on da floor and LOADS of peeps were there it woz sooooooooooooo funny!!she woz soooo anoyed Annoyedamp;

My love for you will only get stronger and stronger

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
lildevil98
lildevil98
StarStar
I went to the mall with my crush and we were best friends at the time and i ate from McDonalds and when we got to the parking lot i threw up all over his shoes! they were brand new and he txted all his friends about it. Now i cant even look at him with out feeling sooooo stupid

Checkerz Big Grin

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
iluvmrmen
iluvmrmen
StarStarStarStar

"stupidface" wrote:

Devil Devil Devil Angry Angry Angry Mad Mad Mad Indifferent Confused Confused Confused
well whats your embarrasing moment?

Big Grin HELLO ALL YOU KW USERS! Big Grin
Peace & Justice Cool

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
art_rocks
art_rocks
StarStarStarStar
my most embrassing moment when i had to kick the ball in P.E and i was wearing flip flops and it flew across the gym a little

NeVeRlAnD FrIeNd 101
and here is BOB

☻/
/▌
/ \
this is bob
copy and paste him every where you can
soon he will take over the world

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
RainbowCupcake
RainbowCupcake
Star
The MOST embrassing thing and sad thing ever is 12 boys beating my 14 year old brothher in the bathroom Frown

♥Kat I will end you up to CHINA if you mess with me ♥

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
queenkayla
queenkayla
Star
this one time i was walking to my dad's car in the winter and i sliped right in front of people i was so embarressed because they where laughing at me.

queenkayla

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos