Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
stylinck23
stylinck23
StarStarStarStarStar
This was so embarassing! So I had a crush on this guy and i told my 2 BFFs bout it last summer. One of my BFFs and I were emailing each other bout guys and stuff then i sent her something [i dont really know what] which she thought was that she should tell my crush that I liked him and wanted to go out with him.[Just so you know, Im not allowed to go out yet- my parents think Im too young] So on the first day of school after the summer holidays, I didn't see either of my BFFs at lunch time so I hung out with some other friends. So I was talking to one of my other girls and suddenly, my two BFFs, some other girl and the populars come up to me and my BFF is like, "he said no." I was really confused and was like, "what are you talking about?" then they told me and I didn't really care about the guy, but I was upset because I was embarrased and I had a really sad face on so the populars and the other girls didnt really understand why I was upset so they all thought it was about the guy. Later, I went to my locker to get my stuff and I accidentally bump into my crush and we didn't say anything which made him probably think I felt bad. Now I still have a crush on him and Im still friends with my BFFs and he still doesn't know it was all a mistake!! Me and my friends just laugh about it LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL CRINGE! OUCH!! xDD

hey watss youre name???
( )( )
(^-^)
(")(") SAy Hi tO bUNnY BoY!!!!!

I couldn't go A Year Without Rain.

Then I'd be going Round & Round wondering where all the rain was.

But if you just Trust in Me, then I'm sure that I can show you that Everything is Not What it Seems.

How do I do that? It comes Naturally.

SelenaGomez ROCKS

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
hgil62
hgil62
Star
Well, I was dancing around in my living room in my pajamas to Taylor Swift when my crush walks in the house, invited in by my mom! Not only did he see my ridiculous dance moves, he saw my dorky monkey PJs!

iasutvgnosrererereyivmreyucmeovmortiyvmgeotyvmgrtuvmtmgeoivmgriortymvrtiyvmrtiyvgnrotigyvnuirtynortuygnugnrutgnortuyvgn

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
PurpleDiva2511
PurpleDiva2511
Star
I was 9 years old and I was moving to a new school. So the first morning I went to my class.There was only 2 people I new in there.Alina from visiting and Carolyn from summer camp. Then I saw this really really cute boy standing next to me. His name was Dalton he was 10. So I was trying to get his attention by smiling at him but then I found out later that day that the night before I had had a sleepover and my friends Katie and Sasha wrote dragon breath on my teeth and I forgot to wash it off!!!!! i was soooooo embarest.So then I went up to Dalton and said 'hey Im sorry if the writting grossed you out". Then he said "what?". Then I said "you know the writting on my teeth that said that I have dragon breath."Then he said "wait you have the words dragon breath on your teeth? Thats hilaryous." So I accedently told him myself. Embarrassed

Lauren Dominica Teel ♥♥♥!!!@@@$$$***
The Drama Queen

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
sunbright Lock
sunbright
StarStarStar
im sorry for for hurting my friends feelings. i didnt mean it.

I LOVE LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
MoneyLover1024
MoneyLover1024
Star
i fell out my seat at lunch and aftercare my friend had something one her and toch my other friend but i thought she was going to toch me so i moved over triped and fell

ME,MYSELF, AND OTHERS

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
horses1
horses1
StarStarStar
okay i have this lab partner and she is so not cool!!!!she says that i in her family trust me she is not , she scares me i try to not talk to her but i have to Frustrated my life is so hard .help me plz help me Confused

╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┏┓┏━━┳┓┏┓┏━━┳━━┓┃┃┏┳━━┳━━┫┃
┣┫┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃━━┫┏┓┃┃┗┛┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃
┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┣━━┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┫┗┛┃┗┛┃┗┓
┗┛┗┛┗┻┻┻┛┗━━┻━━┛┗┛┗┻━━┻━━┻━┛

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
megjp
megjp
StarStarStar
me and my friends were having a sleepover and my brother came in and pulled down his pants and underwear my bff was like OMG you so must want a new bro lucky for me he was only 5 Big Grin

If you like a series of unfortanate events add me!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
44messylittleraindrops44
44messylittleraindrops44
StarStarStar
lol my friend plays embarassing music like cooler than me in front of everyone (they must think we are saddos)

calling me ugly wont make you beautiful
calling me mean wont make you nice
calling me thick wont make you clever
calling me fat wont make you slim

so why do it?

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
MadMonkey
MadMonkey
StarStar
So I was in the toilets (yeah) and I turned around and thought the woman in front of me was my MUM! So I say: "Hi Mum!" And she turns around and SHE'S NOT MY MUM! I nearly died!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
xxx_moment4life_xx
xxx_moment4life_xx
Star
one time i was supposed to be going to bed and as soon as i heard my parents down stairs i thought it was ok to go watch t.v so i go downstairs and i see a cup of orange juice on the table. i knew it was my moms drink so i drunk it and it turned out to be alcahol in the juice and that night i went to my mom and said "Hi mommy how was your morning last night". she found out that i drunk her orange juice and she just laughed about it Confused

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

Roses are Red

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Internet War

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

latest videos