Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
44messylittleraindrops44
44messylittleraindrops44
StarStarStar
coool i luv shandy on hols

calling me ugly wont make you beautiful
calling me mean wont make you nice
calling me thick wont make you clever
calling me fat wont make you slim

so why do it?

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
BIGDOGSROCK11
BIGDOGSROCK11
StarStar
I WAS AT SCHOOL ON THE WAY TO LUNCH AND I BROUGHT LUNCH SO I WENT TO EAT AND BIRD POOP FELL ON MY LEG

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Sprinkles382
Sprinkles382
StarStarStarStar
My parents had some old college friends over, and the husband walked in on me going to the bathroom! He kept apologizing over and over again, and finally I just yelled "GET OUT!!!" I made sure to stay in my room the rest of their visit.

"S-s-show 'em show 'em how you roll! Drop it, drop it, drop it low!" -Pedro, Rio the Movie

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
halley112347
halley112347
Star
One day i fell asleep on the bus and it was my stop my brother was calling my name and i was screaming cuz i didn't know where i was sooo i looked out the windo and..........nobody was there i ran homw and cried to death so yeah

HaLlEy LoVeS yOu

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Racheyjheyhey_1715134 Lock
Racheyjheyhey_1715134
Star
Lol Ok so this one time i was in the cafiteria, and this boy I reaaaaaally like came up to me and was like do you wanna sit with me for lunch?(; In my head I was like (OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AHHH.) And i was like Yeah sure Big Grin. But first i had to go to the bathroom I told him I would be Right back. So I was washing my hand in the bathroom. AND BAM!! THE WATER GOES EVERYWHERE.! All over my pants. Shout It looked like I peed myself I went back to tell him what happed. And he said it was funny. Still SOOOOOOO EMBARRISING!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
funky babe
funky babe
Star
my friend is datin a guy i like 2 get him 2 daate me but this other guy digs me alot LOL

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
jojo2322
jojo2322
Star
well this wont make my face red cuz im black but the most embarrassing time of my life is when my pants fell down at school and im a girl

joephine

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
karli_curly
karli_curly
StarStar
girl i know you fell and i was so sad he was going out wit some one else man i was ashamed. Angry

MZ.Math Geek

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
karli_curly
karli_curly
StarStar
are you guys still together ???????????????????????? I WANT TO KNOW smile

MZ.Math Geek

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
karli_curly
karli_curly
StarStar
GO OUT WITH BOTH OF THEM ON A DATE AND SEE WHO LIKES YOU MOST AND THEIR FEELING AND MOST OF ALL DO THEY TALK ABOUT U ? KARLI (AKA) STANKA BABY

MZ.Math Geek

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

last one 2 post wins

Spanish!

Spanish!

latest videos