Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
SEAHAWK129
SEAHAWK129
Star
One. Day. I'm. Walking. My. Dog. So. He. See's. My.  neighbors.    Cat         Barkes.    At. The. Cat. So. My. neighbor. Says. Get. I. Said. You. Don't. Talk. To. My. Dog 
Like. That. So. I. Pot. A. Hose  behind her and. She. Stepped. On. It. She. Got. Hosed. Her. And. Her. Cat. I. Felt. A. Shame. Of. My. Self it. Was. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo. Funny. everyone. Should. Of. Ben. There    smile

Age. 17. BIRTHDAY. DECEMBER. 19 2006

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar
1) I stood up and wet myself
2) Went to the front of the hall under the name Eric, mishearing
3) Had a fake marriage in Yr 6
4) My Yr 6 fake marriage ring fell out my pocket at school
5) When I realised Mum & Dad wouldn't like me being on here but I cannot delete my account
6) When I fell on my crush's lap during #.#.# education

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Ezna4eva Lock
Ezna4eva
StarStar
Everyone was rushing about before our performance at the Royal Albert Hall because there was a sick bug going around. About three quarters of the dance class had been sick and I was next. There was milkshake (which I had just had) coming out of my nose and sick coming out of my mouth. All of this unfolded right infront of my crush. I guess I know he won't be crushing on me!!! 

Ezna (not my real name)

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
miss_chloe_2002
miss_chloe_2002
StarStarStar
well this happened to my friend cant say who cause she'd probably kill me soo...
her and her friend was having a skipping contest in school and everyone was around and as
she jumped her trousers fell down to her ankles and everyone seen and laughed should of seen it

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
dinosaursatonme
dinosaursatonme
Star
Me and my friend were at the swimming pool when she decided to show off to people her swimming moves where she rolled over underwater and then leaped above the water revealing her torso. What she did realise until a few seconds later was that her bikini had come undone and her bijiggilys were there for all to see...
So embarrassing for her in fact we haven't been swimming since

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
XxCutie4lifeXx
XxCutie4lifeXx
Star
Okay, so I was in 3rd grade and this boy I really liked sat beside me and my friend was on the other side of him. So she told him I liked him and it turned out he liked me back. Everytime i get nervous my stomach hurts and 

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar
What? It seems a bit mean, I mean if your dog scares her cat, she has the right to ask you to be careful and be a bit angry (dogs can kill cats sometimes). Then you told her not to, then before she has the chance to apologize and explain, you soak her and her cat! And how did you feel so terribly ashamed and stitched up with laughter?! 
PS: Stupid to do your paragraph like that

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
BookwormBizzare123
BookwormBizzare123
Star
so my friend asked me to do a dare at a sleepover, RIGHT? well i had to go outside in my bikini and, in my front yard, (Mind u LOTS of traffic comes by at night) sing all of me by john legend for 10 minutes while holding a broom and dancing with it.......................... oh, and did i mention i had to sing AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS? well i did it. it was 65 degrees F and 2:00 A.M.
SUPER EMBARRESING!

also i am a young writer looking for supportive reaaders, if  10people friend me and message me OR comment on my profile with #reader, ill add a story to my bio and lots more.....

Abby the Great!!!!!!
Friend me if u like fun and reply to all my posts by saying #LOLOLOL if u dare!!

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
model504
model504
Star
#reader

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
colorfulcoffeelover
colorfulcoffeelover
Star
My freinds dared me to CT like a stocker so I walked up to this person and said you snore in ur sleep she looked at me weirdly and left lol

1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

We the Kidz

Do Ghosts Exist?

Chat

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos