x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next →
Posted By:
CountOnMeLike123
CountOnMeLike123

Star
Posted 10 months ago
I was playing hide and seek at my halloween party in kindergarten. i was it and had my eyes closed when someone pushed me. i opened my eyes to see that there was a huge circle of kids around me. naturally i turned around and pushed the kid who was behind me down. he was only three. it turns out my brother was the one who pushed me and the next day all the kids could talk about is how i got put in time out! The worst part is even though my mum saw my bro do it he didnt get in  trouble! they all laughed at me. Frown

Posted By:
carolyna_03
carolyna_03

StarStarStar
Posted 10 months ago
It was jurring class time in Italian, I was about to sneeze but I didn't I held it in then suddenly I sneezed and farted loud at the same time. EVERYONE! Started bursting out laughing Legit, I got a bit teary and covered my face. It was sooo embarrassing I will never forget that day.!!!

Cazz

Posted By:
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX

StarStarStarStar
Posted 9 months ago
This thing happened in kindergarten ... too embarrassing to even talk about it now ... so bye.

Hi! XxIHateMathxX here. I would be glad to be your friend, whoever is reading this. smile

Posted By:
richhommieangela Lock
richhommieangela

Star
Posted 8 months ago

I feel yall I get how yall all feel and trust me I used to feel like that to

what up my bros!!!!!! I am from Brunswick turn up!!!!!!

Posted By:
richhommieangela Lock
richhommieangela

Star
Posted 8 months ago

what up bros

what up my bros!!!!!! I am from Brunswick turn up!!!!!!

Posted By:
invisablemaster
invisablemaster

Star
Posted 7 months ago
Well i have had soo many embarrassing time but the worst was on children i need day and we came to school in our onsies   and i was a cow. The event happened in English when i got the word move wrong spelling it moove yeah me all over, people would not stop going mooooooo to me all day so i shouted at them when they did but then they just called me mooody Hahahah lol not..... Dazed Sad 

invisablemaster vanishing into thin air xx

Posted By:
TimeToStartOver
TimeToStartOver

StarStarStarStar
Posted 7 months ago
Well once was when I was swimming with this guy I liked (but he wasn't my bf) and my little sister pulled my bikini bottoms down. Another time I was swimmingwith the same guy and I wore a strapless bikini and made the unwise decision to jump off the diving board and when I did my top came off.

Posted By:
FireFox64
FireFox64

StarStarStar
Posted 5 months ago
I remember one time I was playing this online virtual world when I was younger, I was at a party, and I got annoyed by somebody (I can't remember why...), and I said "boys rule, girls drool!" even though I am a girl myself!!  Frustrated 

So it begins. The great barrel roll of our time.

Posted By:
gpc78
gpc78

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 3 months ago
Once it was really hot, so I took off my top, before realising I had only a vest undernath.

Should I do a signature? Disappointed

Nah

Posted By:
Lightingstarthefirst
Lightingstarthefirst

Star
Posted 6 days ago
I was 8 years old and my best friend who is like a sister to me tried to talk to me since I have been getting into i lot of fights lately. (Weird i know and we hated each other then but some how this brought is closer) Well we ended up in a fight and she was pinned up to the wall. Everyone was watching but I went to go punch her and punched the wall behind her because she dodged, (Lets just say i have some metal in part of my hand now) The worse thing is i went to go kick her and my metal knee got stiff because i just got it about 2 weeks ago.

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Undertale

Weapon Control

Zodiac Signs

How Are You Feeling?

Post a lie about the user above you

Last one to say postman pat wins

Last one to say postman pat wins

Post a lie about the user above you

The Ryhming Game

~~Rename the person above you game~~