Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Today I hado be of those fake babies and it wouldn't stop crying in class.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
milly150
milly150
Star
Well my former friend i told her a secret about what a girl did and the girl was on the side of her and she said it aloud so now me and the girl aren`t friends and plus this boy who i used to date who is now my good friend (he`s her cousin)  after we broke up she`s setting the girl up with him and he doesn`t even like her and they are trying to force him to like her and try and make me jealous IDC!!!!
W
A
T
E
V
E
R Tongue Out

nelle babes 242

Posted By:
phoenixmaye
phoenixmaye
Star
dear dish it my so called best friend who swore to never date her besties EX went behind our back and made out with him I'm like SERIOUSLY????????

Posted By:
jefery
jefery
StarStar
you show them off

-Jefery

Posted By:
pandasrcool2
pandasrcool2
Star
UGGH! It was so annoying once in school where:

>>> W had indoor recess once, and all the kids were playing a game where we had to ask people that we barely knew embarrassing questions. Once, a really nice guy came up to me, and was ready to ask me the question, I immediately replied with a "yes", thinking that he was going to ask me a question about what I like. In the end, I found out that he was going to ask me out (because of a dare)! It was so embarrassing!!!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

"What makes you different makes you dangerous."

Posted By:
SyedaHuma
SyedaHuma
StarStarStarStar
.......................................................uh 

learn about minions language 

Posted By:
Popgirl567
Popgirl567
Star
g i bet ur freind must have felt terrible...regreting throwing plum pits with u...maybe not even wanting to be ur friend Frown Frustrated she must have felt shy...very shy

having fun?...

Posted By:
Popgirl567
Popgirl567
Star
soz i know how it feels i in my college i like this boy oluseyi and he likes me too ..but he use to like this girl called meika is so rude to me and oluseyi use to like her so yh really it kind of rewind our relation ship .Plus i hv this freind called jibo and we r BFFS  but sometimes we hv a rally.Behind my back she secretly becomes freinds with meika and tells her about my crush on oluseyi.Also when i say something that she does not like she tells her...wat a weird and wonderfull world LOL! Devil Mad Frown i usallycry a lot at home...

having fun?...

Posted By:
Popgirl567
Popgirl567
Star
one day me and  my mum were going out to france and on the plane she was singing so very loud...EMBARASING...VERY LOL! Mad Dazed Devil    

having fun?...

Posted By:
Chocaholicgirl Lock
Chocaholicgirl
Star
It is not THE most embarassing moment, but was quite embarassing (not telling u THE most xD)- I was in the loo and people were saying horrible things about me while they were waiting for the loo-i mean REALLY REALLY horrible things: Then I jjjust waled out the loo and they saw me and they were just like "Er...Oops!" and i was just like "Yup, I heard!" But tht was in my head so no one heard that- all I really did was wash my hands and brush past them xD 

Love my friends, family & bf- but they may not love me...

1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Depressive or Happy poems?

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

WINDOWS 10!

Foreign music

Its a never ending game!

Apple or Android?

WINDOWS 10!