x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next →
Posted By:
CountOnMeLike123
CountOnMeLike123

Star
I was playing hide and seek at my halloween party in kindergarten. i was it and had my eyes closed when someone pushed me. i opened my eyes to see that there was a huge circle of kids around me. naturally i turned around and pushed the kid who was behind me down. he was only three. it turns out my brother was the one who pushed me and the next day all the kids could talk about is how i got put in time out! The worst part is even though my mum saw my bro do it he didnt get in  trouble! they all laughed at me. Frown

Posted By:
carolyna_03
carolyna_03

StarStar
It was jurring class time in Italian, I was about to sneeze but I didn't I held it in then suddenly I sneezed and farted loud at the same time. EVERYONE! Started bursting out laughing Legit, I got a bit teary and covered my face. It was sooo embarrassing I will never forget that day.!!!

Cazz

Posted By:
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX

StarStarStarStar
This thing happened in kindergarten ... too embarrassing to even talk about it now ... so bye.

Posted By:
richhommieangela Lock
richhommieangela

Star

I feel yall I get how yall all feel and trust me I used to feel like that to

what up my bros!!!!!! I am from Brunswick turn up!!!!!!

Posted By:
richhommieangela Lock
richhommieangela

Star

what up bros

what up my bros!!!!!! I am from Brunswick turn up!!!!!!

Posted By:
invisablemaster
invisablemaster

Star
Well i have had soo many embarrassing time but the worst was on children i need day and we came to school in our onsies   and i was a cow. The event happened in English when i got the word move wrong spelling it moove yeah me all over, people would not stop going mooooooo to me all day so i shouted at them when they did but then they just called me mooody Hahahah lol not..... Dazed Sad 

invisablemaster vanishing into thin air xx

Posted By:
TimeToStartOver
TimeToStartOver

StarStarStarStar
Well once was when I was swimming with this guy I liked (but he wasn't my bf) and my little sister pulled my bikini bottoms down. Another time I was swimmingwith the same guy and I wore a strapless bikini and made the unwise decision to jump off the diving board and when I did my top came off.

Posted By:
FireFox64
FireFox64

StarStarStar
I remember one time I was playing this online virtual world when I was younger, I was at a party, and I got annoyed by somebody (I can't remember why...), and I said "boys rule, girls drool!" even though I am a girl myself!!  Frustrated 

So it begins. The great barrel roll of our time.

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Short Story Help?? Please(:

what you need to do to your BFF

Favorite YouTuber?

Rate the band above you

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games