Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Katnisseverdeen200
Katnisseverdeen200
Star
My dog got sick in my garbage can

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
kearnthebest
kearnthebest
Star
omg so i was 6 and i was entering in a dance contest to win a chance to be on tv. I had just did my first line and attempted to do a twirl and wam! I slammed hard into the ground and i was being recorded so that made it eternal for people to laugh at me.It felt good to get that of my chest and now ill be laughing with my friends and family.

If the sky is the limit then why are there foot prints on the moon.

stay strong calm and childish Wink

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
kearnthebest
kearnthebest
Star

"xxx_moment4life_xx" wrote:

one time i was supposed to be going to bed and as soon as i heard my parents down stairs i thought it was ok to go watch t.v so i go downstairs and i see a cup of orange juice on the table. i knew it was my moms drink so i ##### it and it turned out to be alcahol in the juice and that night i went to my mom and said "Hi mommy how was your morning last night". she found out that i ##### her orange juice and she just laughed about it Confused

so u were candyDRUNK

If the sky is the limit then why are there foot prints on the moon.

stay strong calm and childish Wink

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand
StarStarStarStarStar
I was sitting on a desk when someone just whispered to someone and the teacher said "Janelle get off the table chairs are not gonna # # p e you" and I was just like "EW P E R V" and threw a pencil at the teacher 

Who the heck would hate someone this cute

My loneliness quote ^-^

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ows_ali123
ows_ali123
StarStarStarStar
when i m about to ask to go to washroom

1 2 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 Next →

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is Your Pet?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

awnser the question the person above you asks

What is your personality type?

latest videos