Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
my friend and i were doing an exam thing in resource and she went and sneezed BUT she farted at the same time, and it was really loud. being immature me i was laughing so much, i had to be excused... :'D

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Leahsavage
Leahsavage
Star
We'll one time I was walking my dog and I saw my crush dremon and I fell and he started laughing and I was embarrassed and so he came over and helped me up and we went for some fryo in the park and he gave me a kiss and he didn't know his shoes was untied so he tripped and the fryo spilled on both of us  Love

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX
Star
I like Harry Potter too.  smile

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Derren
Derren
Star
Well we were playing soccer with friends but that day all my team - mates were neither able to score a Goal nor they were able to stop one I tried my level best but we were not able to score more than 3 goals , the score was 11-6 after a while my anger and frustration burst out and I just went bezerk and started screaming and shouting people who were passing by were looking at me and I felt awful after that I decided to play roughly and kicked,pushed and even slapped other players

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
jaleah4life2
jaleah4life2
Star
There was this once time when I had a carton of milk and I opened it all the way because I was eating cookies. Then someone on the other end of the table shook it and the milk fell right on the private spot on my pants. The whole entire day everyone asked me if I had peed on myself , and when I said no none of them believed me ! Raspberry

1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos