Katnisseverdeen200
Katnisseverdeen200
Star
My dog got sick in my garbage can

Posted By:
kearnthebest
kearnthebest
Star
omg so i was 6 and i was entering in a dance contest to win a chance to be on tv. I had just did my first line and attempted to do a twirl and wam! I slammed hard into the ground and i was being recorded so that made it eternal for people to laugh at me.It felt good to get that of my chest and now ill be laughing with my friends and family.

If the sky is the limit then why are there foot prints on the moon.

stay strong calm and childish Wink

Posted By:
kearnthebest
kearnthebest
Star

"xxx_moment4life_xx" wrote:

one time i was supposed to be going to bed and as soon as i heard my parents down stairs i thought it was ok to go watch t.v so i go downstairs and i see a cup of orange juice on the table. i knew it was my moms drink so i ##### it and it turned out to be alcahol in the juice and that night i went to my mom and said "Hi mommy how was your morning last night". she found out that i ##### her orange juice and she just laughed about it Confused

so u were candyDRUNK

If the sky is the limit then why are there foot prints on the moon.

stay strong calm and childish Wink

Posted By:
GaaraOfTheSand Lock
GaaraOfTheSand
StarStarStarStarStar
I was sitting on a desk when someone just whispered to someone and the teacher said "Janelle get off the table chairs are not gonna # # p e you" and I was just like "EW P E R V" and threw a pencil at the teacher 

My loneliness quote ^-^

Posted By:
ows_ali123 Lock
ows_ali123
StarStarStarStar
when i m about to ask to go to washroom

never give up
hmm
hmm

Posted By:
LittleLowe
LittleLowe
Star
At dinner, I told my mom about this guy who sat in front of me in class. He likes me. (At least I know some signs he showed.) Then, my mom says, "I kinda think you like this guy, Lowe" My face turned red. "No. I don't!" This wasn't in an angry time, it was a funny moment. I kinda do,   Not A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The moments in life are tragic, funny, romantic, sad and fun. Most of my moments in my life are fun and tragic. Please, don't ask why. My brain is overfilled with sadness.

1 2 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Names From A-Z

The Banning Game

Hardest Question EVER KINDA

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The Rhyming game!!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Your Favourite Things- A-Z