Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My bff

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
so my bff is a girl named Jaz and ive known her for 5 years i know a long time so lately like the other week she invited me to her birthday party and while i was there she didnt really talk to me and then she had me carrying bags and stuff i was like ok whatev but then she started being really mean to me like she therw my bouncy ball in a revolving door and she didnt even care that it broke now i know that jaz isnt the nicest person in the world like me but still she says im retarded then doesnt even care that she hurts my feelings can someone plz help me i need it

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

My bff

Posted By:
♥Kill.Joy.Make.Some.Noise..Kierstyn♥
♥Kill.Joy.Make.Some.Noise..Kierstyn♥
StarStarStarStar
... Tell her not to talk to you or be friends with you.

I'll be your super hero♥

My bff

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥Kill.Joy.Make.Some.Noise..Kierstyn♥" wrote:

... Tell her not to talk to you or be friends with you.
I dont even want to think abuout how that would turn out u now wat she would do is not talk to me cause she would be able to live with that im homeschool shes my best friend the only one that keeps me sane yes i am staiight

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

My bff

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Listen try to talk to her about how u feel if she doesn't understand than it is Tim for a goodbye 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

My bff

Posted By:
SnapbacksAndGlitterGirl
SnapbacksAndGlitterGirl
Star
Tell her how you feel

My bff

Posted By:
alison1233
alison1233
Star
my bff is a boy and he acts weird around me and not to other people what is he trying to tell me

i love my best friend

My bff

Posted By:
NICOLETHEDIVA
NICOLETHEDIVA
StarStarStar

"alison1233" wrote:

my bff is a boy and he acts weird around me and not to other people what is he trying to tell me
he likes u duh

My bff

Posted By:
hannah nerd
hannah nerd
Star
my bffs name is abbi its hard cuz this really mean girl is trying to break are relashion ship and me and her are on our last thred i mean she calls me names when i tell she lies to the teacher so me and my bff get into trouble when some of my friends tell the teacher what the mean girl did she sais it wasnt her and so my bff gets into trouble my bff doesnt like her and we still play and try to forget about it and i keep teelling her that she needs to speak up cuz when me or the teacher asked my bff she said its me or idk when its not so the teacher gets me into trouble i HATE HER ugh plz help some talking it thought would be nice and i tell her every time i comever im going into fourth grade so i tell her that she needs to tell that girl to stop everyone in both 3rd grade classes all HATE HER plz help

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Watcha Watching (2014)

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Watcha Watching (2014)

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos