Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Posted By:
sumbooboo-l Lock
sumbooboo-l
StarStarStarStar
hi u wanna b my buddy??? i'm a gay guy. yes??? ok smile i'm not brainwashed by bush lol....i read your post on gay marrige. thanks, i consider anyone as nice as you my friend smile

AFG CLUB MEMBER
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS FAN CLUB PRESIDENT (ALONG WITH KADEEJHA smile )

sorry buddies, my list was too long and messy, i have it on my desktop now, so you can still tell me if you want to be my buddy smile

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Posted By:
Syko Ducky-l Lock
Syko Ducky-l
StarStarStarStar
dont call for one person just to be their friend, its chatting if you do that, thats what the chatroom is for. if you cant get in the chatroom ask her in a topic she usually posts in.

*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*
In Christ Alone
My hope is found.

He is my light, my strength, my song.

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand.

In God I have trusted with my own heart. Not because my parents forced me to believe from a young age, but because I know with all my heart that God does exist. There is a reason to be on this earth, we aren''t just animals.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Posted By:
sumbooboo-l Lock
sumbooboo-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 7/12/2005 3:22:26 PM
Author:
dont call for one person just to be their friend, its chatting if you do that, thats what the chatroom is for. if you cant get in the chatroom ask her in a topic she usually posts in.

oh i didn''t know that... all right, thanks for the help smile sorry coheed and cambria

AFG CLUB MEMBER
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS FAN CLUB PRESIDENT (ALONG WITH KADEEJHA smile )

sorry buddies, my list was too long and messy, i have it on my desktop now, so you can still tell me if you want to be my buddy smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Describe the profile pic above you

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

latest videos