Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar
Hey KW Members! Someone asked me a question, and I'm stuck - maybe you can help find a solution to this user's problem... hey dish-it!! im a tomboy ...im 13 n my ears arent pierced till now...they never were n i dont like piercing them...and i like soccer rugby n all da boyish games which they dont play .so girls at school laugh at me!!! so should i ignore them or r they right??? and is it ok to be dis way???

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
IceFoxX
IceFoxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Him... Here's my advice: People have no reason to laugh at you for doing something they don't. Just because it's different from what a majority of people do, doesn't make it wrong. (Especially in this case.) The best thing to do is, yes, ignore. Don’t make it seem like you care, and soon the laughter will pass. Be yourself! Don't let others bring you down for being you. Hope it helps!

Wait, what?

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar

"IceFoxX" wrote:

Him... Here's my advice: People have no reason to laugh at you for doing something they don't. Just because it's different from what a majority of people do, doesn't make it wrong. (Especially in this case.) The best thing to do is, yes, ignore. Don’t make it seem like you care, and soon the laughter will pass. Be yourself! Don't let others bring you down for being you. Hope it helps!
Great advice IceFoxX! I 100% agree with you!!!

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
lexi30
lexi30
StarStar
people have no reason to laugh at you. i'm exactly the same way except i still don't have my ears pierced and don't ever plan on it happening. but the truth is all the girls laugh at me except my friends who love me the way i am. the people who laugh at you arn't your friends. just ignore them like i do and you'll be fine. if you decide to take my advice tell me how it works out. Ok? smile

Lexi_ r_ Salefsky not my real name

Peace_ Love_ Football

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
IceFoxX
IceFoxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dear_Dish_It" wrote:

"IceFoxX" wrote:

Great advice IceFoxX! I 100% agree with you!!!
Um, thanks =D

Wait, what?

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
ALLY101LUV YOU!
ALLY101LUV YOU!
StarStar
Will here is my advice  They're is no reason to be laughed at and you can be a tomboy all you want! some people just think's that you r so differnert then them  and this is one rule just ignore them! never think what they say just ignore that is what i will do if i was 

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
epicboy2002
epicboy2002
StarStarStarStar
duh

From epicboy2002! (call me evan)

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, you are you and you shouldn't change yourself because people laugh at you. Many girls are tomboys and they love who they are. What I am trying to say is that; You shouldn't change yourself because some group of stupid girls don't like the way you are. Just be who you are. Be true to who you are. Just like Jessie J's song. Jessie J lyrics: "Why am I doing this to myself?"  This  line in the song is based on why you are even bothered to change the way you are? Why would you do that to yourself? =] Don't let yourself slip away. There is only one of a kind. Everyone is unique. You don't want to be a copy. You were sent down this earth to be original Wink Grin Hope this helps.^^^^

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

they laugh at me!!

Posted By:
Evieg5
Evieg5
Star
No one has the right to laugh at you. You need to tell them to stop. Threaten that you won't be friends with people who treat you badly. Ask them why they feel it is okay to make fun of you. Tell them you wouldn't do that to them. If they won't stop, talk to your parents. I hope this helped

Be my Be my BFF cuse i DK whats coming next. LMHO with the rest so TTYLXOX

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

latest videos