Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What is the meanest thing that your friend has ever done to you?

Posted By:
Death.Note.L_1749807 Lock
Death.Note.L_1749807
Star
The meanest thing my friends did to me was say i looked like a girl and kicked me Frustrated i honestly dont know why im still friends with them.

Posted By:
angelheart99
angelheart99
Star
OK. So today, in PE.... I didnt want to play no stupid basketball tournament. So the PE teacher let me and my friend walk around the gym. So, next thing you know, my friend Shyann, and my other friend Peyton started walking around the gym also. Then, my OTHER friend.... well.... at least I thought she was my friend..... Cody, started walking around the gym also. So, as my friend..... Samantha, and I are walking around the gym, Peyton and Shyann are staring at Samantha and me. I dont get why and it was bugging me. Then Cody hangs out with them for a few minutes and then she runs up to us. Here's the conversation: Cody: Peyton and Shyann are over there talking about yall Me: Well.... what are they saying? Cody: There saying that yall guys are trying to be in the popular group and yall act like yall are all that Samantha: We do not! I dont get why they are talking smack about us? I mean what did we ever do to them? Cody: Im telling the truth. There over there talking about yall. That whole thing made me mad. So, when I caught up with them.... I was like: Me: Peyton.... I thought you was my friend Peyton: Well I thought you was my friend too! But then your over there talking about us! Shyann: Yeah. Cody told us all about it! Samantha: Wait.... we wasnt talking smack about yall. You was talking about us..... Peyton & Shyann: No! You was talking about us first. Cody! TELL HER! Samantha and Me: NO! CODY TELL HER! Cody: _> I gotta go. She starts walking away and I grab her shoulder. Me: Cody.... what exactly DID Peyton say about us? Peyton: YEAH! What DID I say? Cody walked off before I could say anything but...... Here is the ending During Social Studies.... I overheard Cody tell her friend this: Cody: I tried to get Shyann, Peyton, and Danielle not be friends! IT DIDNT WORK! I walked up behind her and said: Me: CODY! You can shut up because you are just trying to start crap! You need to shut your mouth! I know plenty of people that are talking about you! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Anyways, I dont think I could ever forgive Cody for that. She is still acting like a snooty little brat

Leave a message after the beep.
BEEEEEEEEP!

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

Posted By:
Babe_123456
Babe_123456
StarStarStar
The meanest thing that my old best friend did to me was she was hanging out at my house an then she left just to hang out with another girl that she thought was better than me and she also told me that she and her were doing a play

I do not get all my quotes of a dove chocolate wrapper

Posted By:
Lulu26562
Lulu26562
StarStarStar
Frickin boss me around when I didnt do ANYTHING!!!

Hi

Posted By:
jazzlover321
jazzlover321
StarStarStarStar
Text for Purple My Friend Jamie from school is being well not eney more she is keep on not wonting 2 b my friend......... I don't get it What do I do......??????!!!!!

TAKEN AND HAPPY

Posted By:
Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999
StarStarStarStar
my best friend is a girl and whenever i want to talk to her, (because we're in diffrent classes)Her boyfriend comes up and totally ruins it! When i walk away she dosen't even notice me!

Stop looking at my siggy....
I cut your hand....
seriously....
hmmmm which knife should i use.....

Posted By:
Chanel-was-here_1747903 Lock
Chanel-was-here_1747903
StarStarStar
my friend tried to break meh and my ex boyfriend up...... IT WORKED!!! i was soo sad till i meet my new boyfriend

BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND ALESANA ROCK MY SOX!

Posted By:
kaekae98
kaekae98
StarStar
ikr! my EX-best frans got ppl hatin me cuz dey talked behind my back an i ended up tellin dah wrong fran about it... dat made even mo mess Frustrated

¡ Kayy_Mal !

Posted By:
tessa aaaaaaa Lock
tessa aaaaaaa
Star
My (friend) we met in preschool. OK so this is what happened. So I have a lot to tell you. So in preschool she scratched my neck for no reason and so i told my mom and the school told the girl who scratched my neck and she almost got in trouble but i told my mom it was the other arielle which was smart cause there were two arielle's and so i saved her because i liked her. And 2nd once I was at her house and she played on clubpenguin and said i could but she never let me so i sat there until night bored. And last but not lease she called me a ugly women

Danielle King

Posted By:
prple dancer
prple dancer
Star
My so called ''friend'' well always and i mean ALWAYS has to be in the center of attention. She is a high performer, and an only child. Last week i actually beat her at something, and when she got out she was the only one that cried. i felt bad, but she won the spelling bee, and got into student council, and thats probably how her competition felt. and whenever she gets something she wants, she always brags about it in my face! even if i was there. and im like, "Guess what? Ten years ago i got eyes, ears, and a brain installed in my head." Even my mom tells me shes a spoiled brat and the bright side of how my life is going to turn out and how shes never going to be an Aunt and blah blah. oh and after the thing i won, she came back after school and said she had a bloody nose but she looked just fine.(except you could see the tears in her eyes.) i knew that she was in the bathroom talking with her mom. So there is A LOT MORE about her. this was just last week.

haha, you are reading my signature! I like brownies! teehee

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...

Should kids go to school

Should kids go to school

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D