Back left
Back right

What is the meanest thing that your friend has ever done to you?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Talked behind my back and called me a fat ugly bit*h

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

Ello! Big Grin My name is Chloe. Tis nice to meet you. ^-^

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My friend still does it, but she plays basketball without me. She dosen't even care if I feel sad anymoree. So now my only friends are my friends online. I have no friends in real life.

"Run rabbit, run! Gyahahahaha!"
- Yuuya Kizami (Corpse Party)

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
sometimes she and the girl i don't like but i did't tell her , they both make fun of me , today was writing day and they both my fun of me my eyes were watery and , they both laughed ): i really wnated 2 cry she wuz my bff since kindergarden , i feel like im losing her everyday, HEL omw & omg

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
She went outt with mi ex 3 Times!! Whn she knew I was going outt with himm. Thn she lied to meh nd tlkd boutt meh behinde mi backk Frustrated

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Betrayed me.

Im captivated by you baby like a firework show(:..

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Lied to me. Got my friend to lie to me. And lied to me again. It's all a long story

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
the meanest thing my friend did i mean we both did was leave

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"eliberg33" wrote:

sometimes she and the girl i don't like but i did't tell her , they both make fun of me , today was writing day and they both my fun of me my eyes were watery and , they both laughed ): i really wnated 2 cry she wuz my bff since kindergarden , i feel like im losing her everyday, HEL omw & omg
omg that is soooooooooooooo sad Frown

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ditched me. Left me to suffer. Talked about me behind my back. Decided not to be my friend because I am an orphan.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
was to spread romours and turn everyone against me she laughs when i cry Big Frown(((((((((((((((((((((((

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity