Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Why is my friend nice to me one minute and mean to me the next??

Posted By:
Hermione-Paramore-Lover
Hermione-Paramore-Lover
StarStarStar
Hi there, well, I need some help....my friend is such a good friend, she's into what I like and stuff....there's only one problem....one minute she's nice to me and then she's mean to me the next....she can get moody but she can be awesome to hang with...well, if we can't have a sleepover after a play I'll say "meet you on kidzworld" and she'll say "no thank you" ...in my head I'm like "what!? I thought you wanted to talk to me and stuff!"...also if I go to her house and we have lunch and I don't like it she'll say "oh...ok" and put a mean face on...and if she comes to my house and she doesn't like our lunch I just say "ok" and smile. So what's going on??? She tries to act more mature and acts like I'm some dumb person....and by the way I am older than her.... Is she jealous? Jealous of what I wonder? I introduce her to new things then gets a hold of it like she discovered it herself, whatever I have she must have Frown it's annoying....help....

Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back or break it, break it off, next time you point a finger i'll point you to the mirror
~ Hayley Williams (Paramore)

Posted By:
csndrgvn
csndrgvn
StarStarStar
Urright she most likely is jealous that ur older than her. Does she seem to try to like give u attitude or like try to act cool when u and her are around other people?

"Girls look me up and down, and have nothing to say, but its funny how the words come out as i
Walk away."

" I ain't no jersey girl but I'm The Situation."

Posted By:
Hermione-Paramore-Lover
Hermione-Paramore-Lover
StarStarStar
Yeah I think so. She will try act cool most of the time around me when she's in her moody moods, when honestly it just makes me like her less and less, she tries act something she's not...she can't get her own ideas, she copies me which drives me crazy!!!!

Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back or break it, break it off, next time you point a finger i'll point you to the mirror

Posted By:
csndrgvn
csndrgvn
StarStarStar
Maybe u should talk to her about it. Get ur feelings out to her then maybe she can return the favor.

"Girls look me up and down, and have nothing to say, but its funny how the words come out as i
Walk away."

" I ain't no jersey girl but I'm The Situation."

Posted By:
Hermione-Paramore-Lover
Hermione-Paramore-Lover
StarStarStar
Yeah smile I think I should....but that's always the hard part....cause I told her once, it worked for a week, but then she went back to her old self. And whenever I tell her she takes it as if I'm being mean so she tries a way to get me back..... Frown

Posted By:
kayla16
kayla16
StarStarStar
your friend do not really like you that is why your friend is being nice one min.. and be a butt so when you see your friend tell them that they need to{hop off you}and you will have to tell your frirnd where and who you are you cant just be all i am the nice one no you are not your the nice one but when you let your friend where he/she stayed and do not let he/her call you names

Tia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Boy Bands List

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos