yes

you say my signiture is weird .
I say its my signiture
you dont have to look at it every time you post

Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
All my friends are real. We've been through thick and thin. Even in between. smile I love them all so much. Love

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Umm lets see.... ALL!!!!!!! My friends r my all THEY R NOT FAKE!!!!!!!

Hey Hey!!! ♥***$hawty in the House*** ♥

~~~Life Is Just A Dream, But ♥ Is Real~~~

Posted By:

Thumb
No one can say for sure if they're all real. I know that my best friends on KW are real. But I hate it when people act like they're celebrities on KW.

GIMpressionist
GIMpresionist ^^

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MusicLuver101" wrote:

No one can say for sure if they're all real. I know that my best friends on KW are real. But I hate it when people act like they're celebrities on KW.
I know who my real friends are for sure I love you Nikki, Sara, Leah, Kathy, Hailey, Caden. (friends wise that is)

smile

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I know who my real friends are.Nikyra,Keaira,Diandra,Kandyce,Renee,Dion,Stephanie,Jalynn(guy),other Jalynn(girl),ERiqa,Bj,Kia,Dion and a whole bunch of other people.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I know who my real friends are:Nikyra,Diandra,Kandyce,Dion,Bj,Eriqa,Jalynn(guy) and my other friend Jalynn(girl),and Steph. Love u guyz !! Big Grin Grin smile Cool

Posted By:

Thumb

"hotstove39" wrote:

"MusicLuver101" wrote:

I know who my real friends are for sure I love you Nikki, Sara, Leah, Kathy, Hailey, Caden. (friends wise that is)
Umm... Yeah...

GIMpressionist
GIMpresionist ^^

Posted By:

Thumb

3 on here clearfockrockz philip-is-here black rose 666

NIALLER HAZZA DJ MALIK BOO BEAR LEEYUM I LOVE THEM ALL THEY ARE SO HOTT!!!!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity