Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Anyone needs help with friend stuff?

Posted By:
DrummerGirlKayKay_1841077 Lock
DrummerGirlKayKay_1841077
StarStarStarStar
If anyone is having a problem with friends, or just needs to talk, I'm here to listen and I'm here to help with any friend troubles. smile smile

#!!$~**Drummer-Girl-KayKay**~$!!#

Posted By:
adreanna23
adreanna23
Star
yea same here if your having prolbems wit friends im here to listen and will help u get through it smile Wink

Adreanna 23

Posted By:
Emmawuzhere
Emmawuzhere
Star
yes i need a whole lotta help k so like at the beginning of the school year i had like six friends and now im down to one who totally treats me like poop.... she also has like thirty other friends too and gets like txt messages every second and barely pays any attention to me. and super sadly i used to get soooo many txts that i needed to get a better txting phone and now i dont get any so i dont even need to use itim sad x100000.......any advice???? thnxxxxx Emmawuzhere

Posted By:
kk108
kk108
StarStarStar
anybody need help im available

ADD ME PLZ i will accept any friend request.

Posted By:
DrummerGirlKayKay_1841077 Lock
DrummerGirlKayKay_1841077
StarStarStarStar
well at one time i had the same problem, i say you should go out and show who you really are and try to make new friends, thats best thing ever. smile

#!!$~**Drummer-Girl-KayKay**~$!!#

Posted By:
alexand_ra
alexand_ra
StarStarStar
if u need help with friend stuff plz come 2 me cuz really i have lots of friend and i will cheer u up im funny and so nice cuz i have a friend who is now my sista cuz at first we hated each other but now we luv each other so plz come to me if u need friend help i will be ur friend 4ever

Posted By:
KKgirl98
KKgirl98
StarStarStar
MY "FRIEND" OWED ME MONEY EVER SINCE THE SECOND LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL AND SHE STILL HASEN'T PAYED ME BACK YET. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET HER BORROW MONEY FROM ME. Mad

See ya later!!

Please leave a comment on my profile. smile

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar
hi guys you need help on friends family money body or homework or buileis you can just comment me on the boards or chat if you are not my friends list and i will try my best to reply also if you are my friend and you have worries just comment me or if you want a personal reply just go on my profile leave a comment add me and i will get back to you asap

Posted By:
Jammu
Jammu
Star
My friend spent a week at my house and she said she loved my other friend he's a boy and I like him and she knows it Confused Indifferent Indifferent

Posted By:
Macy1215
Macy1215
StarStarStar
my friend keeps treating me like im her servent she keeps telling me what to do and she keeps saying mean stuff like my friend said your so rich and i said no im not then the mean girl who i was talking about said yeah your not rich your kinda poor in front of my face!! shud i still b her friend

Music Lover..

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

ThE WoRd GaMe

speak about the above user

ThE WoRd GaMe

Forum Chat :)

latest videos