Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

about my bff

Posted By:
lil-princess46
lil-princess46
StarStar
i have a bff and her name is sovia but so people here know her as sovia910 an she is like my sister i mean blood sister i love her 2 death and if some 1 was 2 do anything 2 her i would kick their butt

get it right
lil-princess46

about my bff

Posted By:
i love brandon
i love brandon
StarStarStarStar
i have a bff named ashley and today she said shes not my friend any more cuz i am datin this guy se dont like and i did not take her advise

vampire forever

about my bff

Posted By:
lilnaenae2
lilnaenae2
StarStarStar
my best friend shaniyah loves to dace amd twark,also sexywalk

TEAM SINGLE#

about my bff

Posted By:
eld6399
eld6399
StarStarStar
my best friend krisdanely doesnt know im dating her ex yet but she likes to play softball with me

*Swirl~Girl*
*Oh~Snap*
*Heart~Stopping*
*Now&Forever*
*No~Excuses*
*Be~Tough*
~Bring~It~
~Envy~Me~
*:Hotmazing:*
*Irre$i$table*
*Unstoppable*

about my bff

Posted By:
Imagineeee_1853230 Lock
Imagineeee_1853230
StarStarStarStar
I have a bff too her name is Natalie (: she is so funny & just awesome! she's a small person but she's got a whole lot of life in her. (:

Merry Christmas!

about my bff

Posted By:
7alexia
7alexia
StarStar
my bff is madi.he is sweet.i love madi. she is my frist friend.shes the best friend every.

about my bff

Posted By:
EvaLover
EvaLover
Star
My BFF is called Jessica ,I like her because she cheers me up when I'm feeling down by making me laugh. Jessica is fun to be with, she likes to climb trees and prank call people. We love taking our  dogs out for walks she has three dogs a ,Pitbull a Staff and a Rottweiler. I'v also got dogs but I have'n't got three I've got four, a pitbull  and three Staffs. Two of my Staffs have 6 puppies they were born today AWESOME HUH!!! 

about my bff

Posted By:
brebre99302
brebre99302
Star
i hav a bff that is annoyinyng and picks on everybody she meets i like my old friends better i wish she would stop . Annoyed

about my bff

Posted By:
spiderbebe
spiderbebe
StarStar
I have a BFFEIL (Best Friend For Ever In Life) she is like a sister to me I love her so much.She is always there for me.Her name is Alannah .I'm with her every day she's a true friend not a fake.she's different to me in many different ways,but we sort things out and make things OK.now that's a kind of friend I want and need and I'm glad I have her.

!!!BEBE!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

latest videos