Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

This Girl

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar
first of all this all happened on here? I been going out with Peter ( radstadt ) for 2 months now and  before you blame me from e-dating we know eachother out of kidsworld anyway .....this girl ( codysimpsonstar ) Is getting me to dump him just because she likes him! I aint dumping we love eachother loads and really dont wanna split up x Please Help! Frown

This Girl

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow.I would delete codysimpsonstar and put your profile on private because if you and your bf love eachother loads you shouldnt let another girl get you guys to split up no matter how much she likes him.She's just jealous and a bf stealer.Also tell your bf to since she's trying to get you guys to split up.

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

This Girl

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar
thank you x

This Girl

Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
StarStarStarStarStar
Get over it and move on with your life.

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.

This Girl

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Get over it and move on with your life.
That didnt help at all its hard when your in my point put it like this: My mothers pregnant My dad got hit over by a car My sisters just got diagnosed with cancer And this girl goes and does that

This Girl

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar
they dont go out she trying to get me&my BF to split up. you do realise im in tears now because my mother just phoned saying my dad gonna be in hospital forra  while and i might not be able to see him im at home alone with : Chanelle : Got cancer Rhys : who is only 2! Lewys Mia : Got cancer

This Girl

Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
StarStarStarStarStar

"cerysjls" wrote:

they dont go out she trying to get me&my BF to split up. you do realise im in tears now because my mother just phoned saying my dad gonna be in hospital forra while and i might not be able to see him im at home alone with : Chanelle : Got cancer Rhys : who is only 2! Lewys Mia : Got cancer
Did I say they go out? No. Learn to read. Again. If he loves you, ya'll won't "split up" I said I hope they get better. Learn to read. I bet you're really not and they're not sick. If it was my family, I wouldn't put that all over the internet.

This Girl

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar
LOOK your not helping just get of my post okay? and i am crying i dont care what i put on the internet okay and your not calling my dad sick when he just got hit over my car and hes in hospital im reporting you now for that yeah?

This Girl

Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
StarStarStarStarStar
I think I'm being very helpful. The fact that I'm still posting is very helpful. He's not sick, he's "hurt" Okay...... I wonder when I'll start caring.....

This Girl

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar
I dont care weather he is 'sick' or 'hurt ' but all i know is that none of us except mother and family ( NONE OF MY SIBLINGS) have seen him in 2 weeks do you realise how hard that is????????? NOW BYE!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

latest videos