Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Cutting...

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
My friend comes into school every day with more and more cuts on her wrists and arms. She told me it was just her cat, but some of them are really deep and they seem to hurt really bad. I don't know what I can do about it...any help??? Starlight xx

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Cutting...

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Starlight hills" wrote:

My friend comes into school every day with more and more cuts on her wrists and arms. She told me it was just her cat, but some of them are really deep and they seem to hurt really bad. I don't know what I can do about it...any help??? Starlight xx
Tell her that cutting is serious, and try and tell her the dangers of it. If she doesn't stop after that, then tell her parents, because it's really dangerous. Keep making sure she's safe.  I hope everything's okay! Frown 

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Cutting...

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Starlight hills" wrote:

Tell her that cutting is serious, and try and tell her the dangers of it. If she doesn't stop after that, then tell her parents, because it's really dangerous. Keep making sure she's safe.  I hope everything's okay! Frown 

Cutting...

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the advice, it really helped smile Starlight xx

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Cutting...

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should get an adult involved.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Cutting...

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar
I cut stuff a-lot....... Is that even the subject or what?? Well I dnt know what to say. B T W I am weird sometimes.

Cutting...

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"TeamAustin" wrote:

I cut stuff a-lot....... Is that even the subject or what?? Well I dnt know what to say. B T W I am weird sometimes.
The thread is about somebody injuring themselves by cutting, because they feel it makes them more relaxed or relieved, but it's usually just physcological. Cutting is extremely dangerous, and an awful habit. 

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Cutting...

Posted By:
cupcakesnrainbows
cupcakesnrainbows
Star
hey i am a past cutter and my bff found me help try talking to her about te risks of what it could do and if she still doesnt care then talk to an adult.

Cutting...

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar

"cupcakesnrainbows" wrote:

hey i am a past cutter and my bff found me help try talking to her about te risks of what it could do and if she still doesnt care then talk to an adult.
thx smile

Cutting...

Posted By:
SimplePlan101
SimplePlan101
StarStarStar
I used to cut. And I didn't get an adult involved, to me, adults just added to my troubles, resulting in more cuts. Just talk to her, be there for her, and don't leave her. It'll be hard for her to stop, but it's doable. Just remember to be there for her.

I'm just your
average,
ordinary,
everyday,
superhero.

Trying to save the world,
I'm never really sure.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

latest videos