Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Siters Friends

Posted By:
christmas2465
christmas2465
Star
At my lunch recess It was raining so we had to stay inside. All my friends that were there today were in grade 5 and had to go to a grade 5 meeting. BTW I am in grade 4. So my sisters friends were singing in the quiet room AND NOT Including her and my sister was crying about it but they were being so mean i was standing up for my sister. Then the teacher was still in there and she said Ok girl come over here. Its either the four of you play in the quiet room or no one is in the quiet room the choose no one. So the teacher said they were nasty. So then they talked to my sister and stuff and now shes friends with them. While I was just sitting there reading my Big Nate book and watching |MIklos and Amanj play on the computer. How do i get my sister to know they are mean girls and not be their friend!!

T. O'neill

Siters Friends

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
She will probably lash out and deny it but speak to her. Tell her that you don't think the girls were nice to her and that you don't recommend being freinds with them. Also speak to your parents and see what they say about it. It's good that you care about your sister.

Siters Friends

Posted By:
Yedzi
Yedzi
StarStarStar
me and my sister have alot of the same friends but i dont mind that

Y.O.L.O.
.O.L.O.Y only losers obey yolo

Siters Friends

Posted By:
poppygold
poppygold
StarStarStar
tell her she may deny it. But if she doesnt she will be glad

THIS IS BY THE ONE THE ONLY POPPYGOLD!!!
Come to my page to read the latest gossip that is happening at my home,to read my darkest secrets and problems. And to read some book reviews!

Siters Friends

Posted By:
christmas2465
christmas2465
Star
Hey Thankyou that really did help I actually found out that one of the girls was being controled by another so that is why one was mean. So now  the actual mean one is only playing with her friend Jeffrey and now everyone else is playing together in peace. Thankyou you are one of  a mirical savers! But I do have another problem The other girl is spreading rumors that I spread Rumors is is so mean!

T. O'neill

Siters Friends

Posted By:
christmas2465
christmas2465
Star
Thankyou This really helped! smile But It turns out that one of the girls named Morgan was making the other one be mean! So now Morgan is playing by herself with her friend Jeffrey and all the nice girls are playing together! But still it is peace! But now Morgan is making rumors that I am spreading rumors I need help! Devil

T. O'neill

Siters Friends

Posted By:
Pals_2099043 Lock
Pals_2099043
StarStar

"christmas2465" wrote:

At my lunch recess It was raining so we had to stay inside. All my friends that were there today were in grade 5 and had to go to a grade 5 meeting. BTW I am in grade 4. So my sisters friends were singing in the quiet room AND NOT Including her and my sister was crying about it but they were being so mean i was standing up for my sister. Then the teacher was still in there and she said Ok girl come over here. Its either the four of you play in the quiet room or no one is in the quiet room the choose no one. So the teacher said they were nasty. So then they talked to my sister and stuff and now shes friends with them. While I was just sitting there reading my Big Nate book and watching |MIklos and Amanj play on the computer. How do i get my sister to know they are mean girls and not be their friend!!
She will probably lash out and deny it but speak to her. Tell her that you don't think the girls were nice to her and that you don't recommend being freinds with them. Also speak to your parents and see what they say about it. It's good that you care about your sister.

Siters Friends

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pals" wrote:

"christmas2465" wrote:

Erm. You just copied exactly what I said....

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos