Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

How and Why i love my Friends

Posted By:
paoxii
paoxii
Star
I love them for what they are and for what good things they do for me and for each other, and because they are always there for me when i'm down in the dumps or lonely and they always protect and help me when i have problems.we even almost tell each other our feelings and secrets because we care and love each other and thats very awesome because i could trust them..they are like sisters or brothers that you love or never had. here are some advice i got from my friends and family A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything..no lies no secret its the best friendship =] A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover =] Always forget and forgive the people that hurted u and that is always there for u =]

its me paoxii

Posted By:
poppygold
poppygold
StarStarStar
This is embarrassing to say but I only have 1 friend (best friend)

THIS IS BY THE ONE THE ONLY POPPYGOLD!!!
Come to my page to read the latest gossip that is happening at my home,to read my darkest secrets and problems. And to read some book reviews!

Posted By:
paoxii
paoxii
Star

"poppygold" wrote:

This is embarrassing to say but I only have 1 friend (best friend)
well i thinks its better than having many best friends cuz one is more special

its me paoxii

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Teen pregancy

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What do you want to become when you will g...

Teen pregancy

Selenagomez-moved

Teen pregancy