Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

besties

Posted By:
clumseeey
clumseeey
StarStar
im in year 8 at high school and i got to a different school to my besties. im starting to feel like im getting separated or drifting away from her. i have known her since i was 6 and we live in the same street. when ever i call or say hey you wnnna stay or can i stay her mum either says no or shes busy. she has also noticed that were not as close any more. we still tell each other everything . at the moment i really need my besties how do i get them back? smile

never let them change you cos ur beautiful

besties

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, you haven't actually lost them in the first place. Maybe you need to invite her to your house or go and see a film or go on a shopping trip together. Anything together. Also speak to her more on the phone or online.

besties

Posted By:
clumseeey
clumseeey
StarStar
ehanks becky

never let them change you cos ur beautiful

besties

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
My best friend is mujahid007 he's my sweetest bf and bff too i love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much then anything in the world!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

my minecraft servers arnt working

What's ur best colour

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos