Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my friend calls me fat and ugly

Posted By:
jeremih300
jeremih300
StarStarStar
so one of my friends her name is taylor calls me fat and ugly i don't know what to do

Beliebers rule((: foreget the haters justin we will always be here no matter what!!!!

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
That doesn't seem like a good friend.

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
StarStarStarStarStar
She's obviously not your friend. Can't you tell?. Your not fat nor ugly so her mind is clearly twisted. Set her straight, I bet she's not flawless either.

Posted By:
jeremih300
jeremih300
StarStarStar
well everyday i go to school and she says there the ugly fat girl finally she gets up the staries

Beliebers rule((: foreget the haters justin we will always be here no matter what!!!!

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
StarStarStarStarStar
You should say "There goes the crazy mean girl, who thinks she's perfect." Don't let her put you down.

Posted By:
jeremih300
jeremih300
StarStarStar
well thank you you just made my day smile

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"AMYdoublethebeauty12" wrote:

You should say "There goes the crazy mean girl, who thinks she's perfect." Don't let her put you down.
No, you shouldn't do this. If you do this, you are being just like her. You get upset when she calls you things, but if you did this, you'd be doing the same thing to her... Just talk to her. Tell her that she shouldn't be saying things about you. Tell her it is mean and that no one deserves to be made fun of.

Posted By:
dreamhorse101
dreamhorse101
Star
Dont u dare think that or the slightist belive them if they say that then  there jerks. And dont ever be friends with someone like that just tell them too shut upp and go away say no one likes a mean girl or something.Dont let them put u down  ur a beautiful girl u need to have failth in yourself thers always going to be mean girls just have to deal with it and dont ever let them put u down. Also dont u dare ever think bad about ur self ur so pretty. ur probley prettier than they are and have so  may talents and better and there probley jealous because ur pretty and there not and more boys like u unlike them! good luck remember dont listen to them at all.

horse lover

Posted By:
acar
acar
Star
Half of my friends call me ugley fat and gay Angry

Live for live and haters lay off the haterrade

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
StarStarStarStarStar

"acar" wrote:

Half of my friends call me ugley fat and gay Angry
Your not. I'm sure your Amazing. These kind of people just want someone to pick on because they don't get enough attention.  P.S They wouldn't be called your friends if they're saying things like this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

How much battery has you got right now?

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos