Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

The Crush-moved

Posted By:
Leanna1210 Lock
Leanna1210
Star
O.k. I just found out my best friend Luke likes me. What should I do? Because my other *friend* Kyle likes me but when I figured it out he told me 2 ''shut up''. But now I'm mad at Kyle, so, what should I do? Should I tell Kyle 2 shut up? And should I tell Luke 2 like somebody else? I just don't want 2 be mean 2 Kyle because he has a friend named Matt and I really like him!!!! And I don't want 2 be mean 2 Kyle cause he might tell Matt if I'm mean or not. And I don't want 2 be mean 2 Luke and say that because he's been through a lot! His brother is really mean 2 him and Luke is very sensitive. Please help me when u can! Thanks, Lea

~Swaggster~

The Crush-moved

Posted By:
uncover_the_real_me
uncover_the_real_me
StarStarStar
you shouldn't tell kyle to ''shut up'' but let him know not to be rude just because you were telling the truth but if you said it in front of lots of people because that would be embarrassing so i would picture that happening . now luke, i know hes sensitive but that cant be an excuse to lead him on.                      with matt, if he does snitch to him about you being "mean" then think about it . if he really pays attention he'll see your not someone like that

I'm not perfect,
I don't live to be.
But before you judge the way I live my life,
Make sure your own hands are clean.

The Crush-moved

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar

"uncover_the_real_me" wrote:

you shouldn't tell kyle to ''shut up'' but let him know not to be rude just because you were telling the truth but if you said it in front of lots of people because that would be embarrassing so i would picture that happening . now luke, i know hes sensitive but that cant be an excuse to lead him on. with matt, if he does snitch to him about you being "mean" then think about it . if he really pays attention he'll see your not someone like that

Left.

The Crush-moved

Posted By:
Leanna1210 Lock
Leanna1210
Star
Thanks!

~Swaggster~

The Crush-moved

Posted By:
jakayla13
jakayla13
Star
mi crush moved but anyway txt bck cause i got a request that we got this and need to turn it into a group  and start checking in !! Big Grin

cute one

The Crush-moved

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
     Tell Luke how you feel. If you don't like him, then say it. The worst thing you can do is keeping him waiting for an answer. It won't be mean in the long run, as long as you respect his feelings. Maybe you ought to suggest someone else for Luke. If he knows that you think you two would be better off as friends, the faster he can move on.       Kyle is probably feeling a little uncomfortable. He likes you, you know it, it's probably awkward for him. You could maybe be a little more forgiving of Kyle. Don't tell Kyle to shut up, because that will hurt his feelings and I don't think you want to do that. If you also are nice to Kyle, he will say good things to Matt.      

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Friends

latest videos