Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
BeaverGirl0012
BeaverGirl0012
StarStar
So I havent heard from my friend in a while,and she just came back to school today. (you will maybe understand this if you watch Degrassi new beginings). So, today a new guy was at school,but I realized he was standing at her locker. I went up to him and asked him if he was a friend of hers, then told him she hasnt been at school for a while because she was depressed or something. He then looked at me...and I could tell right away that it was no guy....but my friend! She was dressed like a guy,she had different hair color now,and its shorter. I could tell it was her because of her amazing blue eyes. I really was confuzed. I finally asked her what was going on, and she said that she was a transgender. I was so confuzed. I still hang out with her,but then at P.E when we had to change,I noticed she wasnt there. I asked the P.E teacher where she was, and she said that my friend was moved to the special needs dressing room. I just couldnt believe it. Now people are still giving me crap about me still hanging out with her. I dont think many of my friends have noticed,but I sure have,considering she was my BFF. Please reply with help, LoVE, Vada OMG i am adding on to this today because today my friend that is now a boy told me "he" had a crush on me! What do I do? Is she considered a lesbian?

Sk8R

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
SecretlyMeAndAwesome
SecretlyMeAndAwesome
StarStarStar
Wow, im sure thats alot to take in. This is gonna be hard on you too, but just imagine how she feels?!!?!! I bet she really needs you right now so just ignore the haters! Thats stupid to judge someone on someting they can not change so they need to just shutup.

~Keep calm and just keep swimming~
xoxoxoxo

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi.  The best thing to do right now is be there for him.  It's probably a lot harder on your friend, too, and if people are giving you crap for doing the wrong thing just ignore them.  They really aren't worth the time of day. But seriously, don't let all of the hate scare you away from your friend.  His personality didn't change, and that's really all that matters.

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
I know pronouns are confusing, but please try to use the pronoun "he" when you refer to him. I wish I could make things easier for your friend and you. Being transgendered in our society is brutal. Your friend is brave for not hiding who he is. I recommend you defend your friend whenever possible and let him know he can talk to you and that you'll be there for him. He needs friends more than ever right now. If you hear people saying mean things about him, please tell a teacher right away.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
I know how you must feel, It's really confusing and it hurts that he didn't tell you before he changed. All that this means, really, is that he wasn't comfortable as a she. All this sudden change isn't for any other reason than to feel right. He's still the same person as he always was.  A few things you should know are that yes, People are going to be horrible. For this reason, many transgender people Move to a new school under and just start over again when they change. It's a lot easier than dealing with people being, Well, the way they are ('specially in early teenage years)  Also, It's "he" from now on rather than she. Transgendered people should be refered to as the gender they feel they should be. A LGBTQ+ advice thread was recently posted, so you can go their if you need more info or advice.  But basically just treat him as you always have, ignore those who say horrible things and let him know you accept him. smile 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
"she was my BFF" I hope that past tense was a mistake. He still is your BFF. Your friend was never a girl mentally. He has always been a guy, despite his body not matching his gender identity.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
BeaverGirl0012
BeaverGirl0012
StarStar
hey thanks for that! I really didnt think about it that way.

Sk8R

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
BeaverGirl0012
BeaverGirl0012
StarStar
thanks

Sk8R

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
BeaverGirl0012
BeaverGirl0012
StarStar
omg thank u!

Sk8R

MY FRIEND IS A GUY NOW!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"iHistorian" wrote:

Hi. The best thing to do right now is be there for him. It's probably a lot harder on your friend, too, and if people are giving you crap for doing the wrong thing just ignore them. They really aren't worth the time of day. But seriously, don't let all of the hate scare you away from your friend. His personality didn't change, and that's really all that matters.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last person to say pizza wins

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A