Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my best friend wants abortion -moved

Posted By:
im-gothic-so-what_2148036 Lock
im-gothic-so-what_2148036
Member since:
June, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
she is 15 she is  still not saying any thing but she  been talking to a clinic person i think it well be gone  Mad Worried

my best friend wants abortion -moved

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51043

"im-gothic-so-what" wrote:

she is 15 she is  still not saying any thing but she  been talking to a clinic person i think it well be gone  Mad Worried
Okay. Stick with her & support her anyway.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


my best friend wants abortion -moved

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 506
     You may not know it, but having a baby is a huge responsibility. Most teens cannot take care of them properly. I don't agree on abortion, but again, it's a big responsibility. I person side with people who give their child up for adoption, that way, it is not a wasted life and you know your child will be in better suited hands. 


my best friend wants abortion -moved

Posted By:
Britbrit10
Britbrit10
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 19
she is 15

mrs. smarest girl in her class


my best friend wants abortion -moved

Posted By:
Nina14
Nina14
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Why doesn't she just have the baby then put it up for adoption i mean it ant that hard
at  least then she wouldn't be killing her baby Frustrated

Nina14


my best friend wants abortion -moved

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473

"Nina14" wrote:

Why doesn't she just have the baby then put it up for adoption i mean it ant that hard

at  least then she wouldn't be killing her baby Frustrated

The baby's been born by now ._.
If not aborted.

Jeffery and Darrel


my best friend wants abortion -moved

Posted By:
Nina14
Nina14
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35

"Blind Faith" wrote:



"Nina14" wrote:


Why doesn't she just have the baby then put it up for adoption i mean it ant that hard


at  least then she wouldn't be killing her baby Frustrated

The baby's been born by now ._.
If not aborted.



OK AND!!!!!!!!

Nina14


← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

what eye color do u have?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

Whats Ewww to You?

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos