Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Fakes

Posted By:
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx Lock
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx
StarStarStarStar
Dont you ever hate those people that always try to copy other people and think its cute? Or those people that talk a game they cant play? Those kind of people erritate me.

kyo and tohru
Kyo and Tohru

Fakes

Posted By:
tatyanna3000
tatyanna3000
StarStar
I do get irratiated with fake people bt its not our fault that they want to be fake or popular its theirs. They think that if they street people the wrong way they might become famous in school, but the thing they dont know is that the friends that they have will become their enimies and their enimies MIGHT become your friends but if not the more they hurt people and friends the more people will hate them and not associate with them

luv dat boy

Fakes

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
Personally I don't understand being fake. Sure people may like or admire "you", but that's not the real you. What's the point of that? "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not"

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Fakes

Posted By:
SnazzySkittles
SnazzySkittles
StarStarStarStarStar
UGH!I hate fake people,they think it's funny. -_-

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:

Fakes

Posted By:
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx Lock
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx
StarStarStarStar
I know this girl who is sooooo fake it makes me sick. She stole her hairstyle, clothing style, dance style from one of my best friends she also even trys to steal her words like the way she says things. It just annoys me so much and shes tryed to steal my syle aswell.

kyo and tohru
Kyo and Tohru

Fakes

Posted By:
ChristieMBloverxx
ChristieMBloverxx
Star
Yhh its so annoying two of my friends that r bffs alwas copy eachother

Some ppl r just 2 fake 2 pretend 2 be real...thats how u kno they were made in china Big Grin

Fakes

Posted By:
ps.iloveyouu
ps.iloveyouu
StarStar
i honestly used to be fake Frown i wanted to be like all the other girls. pretty, and popular. i started dressing like a "miley cyrus" and changed my hair. i even changed my pics becuz all the other girls had cool pics. but i realized i am who i am and should be happy about that smile now i hate FAKE PPL!

hahahahahahahahahahaha did i mention... hahahahahahahahahahaha

Fakes

Posted By:
Raylia
Raylia
StarStarStarStar
I think thats awesome what you saidsmile

Fakes

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
I was one of those people, who honestly wanted to be fake (If that's what you mean by popular people who aren't themselves) but never did become like that. This is because, I have extremly diverse interests. But I wanted to be like that so much until one day, I saw one of the "popular" girls have a total meltdown because she wasn't being herself, was sick of who she was ect.... That's when I relised that being "Popular" wasn't too great. So I just let it go. And I'm glad I did. ;D

Fakes

Posted By:
Cellophane Grenade
Cellophane Grenade
StarStarStarStar

"ps.iloveyouu" wrote:

i honestly used to be fake Frown i wanted to be like all the other girls. pretty, and popular. i started dressing like a "miley cyrus" and changed my hair. i even changed my pics becuz all the other girls had cool pics. but i realized i am who i am and should be happy about that smile now i hate FAKE PPL!
You used to be one, but now you hate them? That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Hi. ಠ_ಠ

“So many people treat you like you’re a kid, so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window."
- Gerard Way

~ MCRmy

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

Windows vs Linix-moved