Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

this girl who thinks im her friend

Posted By:
buttercup6320
buttercup6320
StarStarStarStar
This happened to me with this girl in my class named Natalie,she followed me and always wanted to be my partner too. Then she followed me,and wanted to be my partner too much so i just told her gently ''Can we talk to other people for a while?'', she said sure and we didnt really talk much after that. So my advice is to let her down gently.

buttercup

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
Don't suck, yo >:U I used to be a weird kid, and people made fun of me sometimes. I used to hang out with the same people for a long time, you could say, 'I followed them around' because sometimes, there's no one else to hang out with. She's probably insecure, and it would hurt her a lot if you all of a sudden said "I don't want to hang out with you anymore". What you need to do, is introduce her to new people, new friends, so she can start hanging out with them.

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
Next year, if she still follows you around pretend she isnt there. Just look away from her. it might be hard the first couple of times but it will get better smile

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos