Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Very Confused

Posted By:
Beegobeego
Beegobeego
Star
I have two friends who don't get along!!!!! I just want them to bury the hatchet and get over whatever problems they have any advice?????

I

Very Confused

Posted By:
boogybabe17_2175228 Lock
boogybabe17_2175228
Star
i deal da all time i have a friend who like to hangout wid dis guy i mistakely date she hangouts wid him and my sister calls him creeper....... i try to stay away from it they dont get along and try to hangout wid them different time ... set aside different time frame for both of ur friends

Very Confused

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Beegobeego" wrote:

I have two friends who don't get along!!!!! I just want them to bury the hatchet and get over whatever problems they have any advice?????
stay out of their fights, don't pick sides. make it clear that you're friends with both of them.  ask them to try and get along, tell them how it makes you feel sad/uncomfortable when they don't.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Very Confused

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Beegobeego" wrote:

That happened to me before in elementary school, it was driving me mad! If I were you I would like set them up somewhere and leave them alone so they can set out their differences. If they still continue you can tell them you will still be their friend but you don't want to pick sides. Hope this advice helps.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Very Confused

Posted By:
june2300
june2300
StarStarStar
Ight Soo Dis Bixxtch's in my skool stay runnin da mouth but wen i go confount demm da sayy "ohhh nobody is worried about yhu guyz" well den bixxtch why df r u still tlkin about me nd my friends Ummm CONFUSED Confused

I Love Yhu!!! Mwuaa

Very Confused

Posted By:
EndlessRedTape
EndlessRedTape
StarStarStar
Ha. Ha. Ha. My friends... Yah, I have three best friends right? Two of 'em get along just swell. One and another. Nope. Just ignore the fact they don't get along. Either they suck it up and act like civilized beings in each other's presence or... Well, doesn't really matter if they don't care to change, right?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I Went Home

We the Kidz

Evermoor (Disney Show)

Everyday And Every Night

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos