Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

New school

Posted By:
Thatgirlyouknow
Thatgirlyouknow
Star
Dear Dish-It, I am going into the 7th grade in a middle school/ highschool and I am practically scared to death. I am not sure if I will like it, or if I will hate it. When I was little, I was so perky so I would practically talk to anyone. So it was very easy making friends. But you see I have been going to a private school and I love it and all of my best friends are there, but the school that I am going to in the fall is closer. I am not sure how easily I will make friends. Sometimes there is always that person that you know that you'll connect with, but sometimes you can't find that middle school crisis buddy right away. Advice, Please  Worried

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
-Juliet

New school

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, when you get there quickly make one friend. If that's not easy just go up & compliment them, that should start the convo. That friend will be the one you hang out with on your first day. When that one makes you comfortable you meet their friends & you'll like have a group of friends already. Make sure you choose wisely though.

New school

Posted By:
buttercup6320
buttercup6320
StarStarStarStar
just be yourself, im sure you'll fit in perfectly.

buttercup

New school

Posted By:
Kloves1D
Kloves1D
StarStarStar
dont worry u will have a great time and make all new friends, it always happens. no madder how scared u are that u arent gonna make friends you always do make a ton of friends in the end! i am sure that u will make a whole lot of new BFFs at ur new school!

Harry Styles OFFICIAL girlfriend

New school

Posted By:
Danielle xx
Danielle xx
StarStarStarStar
Once your in 7th grade intruduce yourself to some people.Girls would be better to speak to first.Be yourself.Youll find that crisis buddy,just be yourself and show your true colours and youll fit in fine.Good Luck! 

KW Star Releloution

Join KW Star Revolution! Big Grin

New school

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"AMYdoublethebeauty12" wrote:

Okay, when you get there quickly make one friend. If that's not easy just go up & compliment them, that should start the convo. That friend will be the one you hang out with on your first day. When that one makes you comfortable you meet their friends & you'll like have a group of friends already. Make sure you choose wisely though.

bring me the horizon ♥

New school

Posted By:
ariel101
ariel101
StarStarStar
just be ur self bc u will find ur true best friends

no more DRAMA so Calm DOWN

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

School time

Are your parents strict or not?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

School time

School time

latest videos