Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bully advice page.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay guys, so I know some of you have problems with bullies, and I've seen quite a few threads with people asking how to deal with someone annoying them or teasing them. So I've decided to make a bully advice page, seeing as I'e been a victim of bulling quite a few times.  No one deserves to be treated in that way, and you must tell an adult straight away. Tell a parent, teacher, principle, friend, Aunt, Uncle or sister or brother. As long as you tell a few of these suggestions you'll get help. Telling friends is important because if they're with you it's most likely the bully won't go over and start teasing and tormenting. Also, if the bully insults you, don't insult them back. Then your as bad as the bully and it'll just lead to more trouble. I know if you tell a teacher your probably scared everyone will think your a tell tale, but it's one of the only things to do. It's not healthy to have so much worries bottled up. But I've figured a solution. If someone is annoying you in class with the teacher there, say 'Stop!' In a big whisper/ Talk. Then the teacher will notice and ask if anything is wrong. Then you didn't tell and the bully got in trouble. If you want any advice, just say so. smile I'm here to help.

bring me the horizon ♥

Bully advice page.

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
ok so there are two girls lets call them cianna and dinasha they are in third grade and they are what you might call cool to their class but to anyone els they are not me and my friends are their target just because we are popular they try to mess with us they call us names and sometimes it gooes overboard they just started being jerks to us because they want attention and they dont want us to get the attention we have~ i wont call them bullies because we dont let them make us mad and we say things back but i just want to get rid of them what should i do

give me a chance
i dont bitee

Bully advice page.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I think just leave them, for example, say if they called you an idiot; (You aren't) Just walk past and pretend that you can't hear or see them. If they keep doing it and follow you, then just keep going and ignore them. They are the ones being the idiots. Also, try to avoid contact and situations with these girls. They seem pretty annoying. Don't get mentally angry with them. That will give them pleasure and start annoying you more. They'll eventually stop and get bored of trying to annoy you, and if they tell a teacher saying you've been ignoring them, say to the teacher they have been pestering you. I hope this helps (:

bring me the horizon ♥

Bully advice page.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay!,thanks for posting smile.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Bully advice page.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Um.. What?

bring me the horizon ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Fault In Our Stars #tfio

The Fault In Our Stars #tfio

latest videos