Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
kep7hk
kep7hk
StarStarStarStar
Dear Dish-It I have a crush on my friend in the real world but he has a girl friend and hes 16 and I'm only 11 he likes me only as a friend I like him as well a boy friend I'm afraid to tell him how I fell and to tell him that I'm jeales (i don't know how to spell it) of his girl friend so what should i do?         From kep7hk  To Dish-It

Let people be who they want to be

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
Let it go kid, you don't want to send him to jail.

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
StarStarStarStar
You probably also have crushes on celebrities. I'm sorry, but I doubt those crushes will ever be anything more.

amarii; ♥ #TeamChristIsMushrooms
My Pizap

Never forget: Harry Potter spent 11 years in the closet. It felt much better to be out.

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"abbiimarie13" wrote:

You probably also have crushes on celebrities. I'm sorry, but I doubt those crushes will ever be anything more.

centipede

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
StarStarStarStar

"kep7hk" wrote:

Dear Dish-It I have a crush on my friend in the real world but he has a girl friend and hes 16 and I'm only 11 he likes me only as a friend I like him as well a boy friend I'm afraid to tell him how I fell and to tell him that I'm jeales (i don't know how to spell it) of his girl friend so what should i do?         From kep7hk  To Dish-It
Leave it.  Nothing is gonna come from it.  Two different age groups, one relationship and one silly little crush.  I can tell you that almost everyone will probably go through something similar (next door neighbour, teacher, celebrity etc).  Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
hippie
hippie
StarStarStar
He is to OLD for you. Just be friends...

I HAD A DREAM I WAS KING, I WOKE UP STILL KING.
-Eminem

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
Listen, I'm sorry that you feel this way, but you need to let it go. Wait until you're older. Don't take it the wrong way, my dad and stepmom are 13 years apart. She was in 5th grade whaen he was graduating college, but now she's 23 and he's 36. Wait until you're older and see if you still like him. Right now, it's unreasonable. Blush

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
Ethan the Duck
Ethan the Duck
Star
yeah i felt that way 2 but she was my age

ethan

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
Kloves1D
Kloves1D
StarStarStar
im sorry but you should be crushing on kids your age not older kids, you have your whole life to crush on people, just let this one goooooo

Harry Styles OFFICIAL girlfriend

Crush on Friend.

Posted By:
LoveNinja
LoveNinja
Star
wait until you're older. and this goes 4 boys and girls-- plenty of fish in the sea. smile

babes;D

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos