Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

3 different stories i NEED advice for.

Posted By:
LoveNinja
LoveNinja
Star
 BIG problem going on. first off, im not in school but my friend is bullying my best friend and i dont know what to do about it! the teachers always talk to her and she just says ok, but she keeps going! and im not gonna be friends with someone whos a big bully to my best friend. and the other story i have a HUGE crush on a guy at my school. he always flirts with me but sometimes he's mean to me. my mom and my sis tell me not to tell him but i really want to! and the last story-- i have a friend who used to be my best friend but we got in too many fights and we just became friends. but i dont even want to be just her friend anymore; i dont really even like her any more! you can answer any story you'd like i just need ADVICE!!!!!! Frown Sad Worried Worried

babes;D

3 different stories i NEED advice for.

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok here is my advice: 1.) Tell your friend(the bully) how you feel. Also let her know that you dont want to be friends anymore if she keeps bullying your bestie. (If your ok with that) 2.) Tell him! 90% of the time guys are mean to you because they like you. But it he has hit you or spread rumors about you the dont! Only if its like "playful" mean if you get what im saying. 3.) If you really dont like her anymore, end it. Tell her privatly in a nice way. You dont really think that your friendship is working out but you guys can still say Hi in the halls. You dont have to become enemies. Hope i helped! smile

♥Piper♥

Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Million Pages Thread

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos