Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Need A Cunning Plan?

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, well there's a boy I like and....Well, he's a bit of a sheep. I mean he goes along with all his friends needs. Like, today, he kept trying to come up and talk to me but always got taken away by hs friends. Now, I'm not normally shy when talking to him, but I find starting a conversation hard. I am pretty desperate to speak to him, 'cause I've been madly in love with him for the last 4 or so years. So, a reply rather soon would help... (P.S- I didn't know what section to put this in soo.)

Need A Cunning Plan?

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
Walk up to him when he is alone or with one of his friends and start with a simple hi se what his response is you guys will start a conversation and hopefully soon to become friends once you are friends get to know him the things he likes ect. If you still like him go for it if he says no still be his friend

give me a chance
i dont bitee

Need A Cunning Plan?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"lauren02" wrote:

Walk up to him when he is alone or with one of his friends and start with a simple hi se what his response is you guys will start a conversation and hopefully soon to become friends once you are friends get to know him the things he likes ect. If you still like him go for it if he says no still be his friend

bring me the horizon ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

latest videos