Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
Lala30
Lala30
Star
Dear Dish it,I have a friend that I've known for a while, and she's a kinda good friend. But I feel like she only wants to be my friend for everything else except a true friend. Sure she seems like someone who's fun to be around and talk to, and she is! But just not all the time. Whenever I need someone to talk to she's never there. When ever we have an argument we end up making up. But There's something inside me telling me that she's not a true friend or a good friend for me. My mind says she's a true friend,but my heart disagrees. What should I do? Are we bffs, or frenemies? Worried

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
Dear Lala30,            I think you guys are well...... frenemies. A real true friend is someone who is ALWAYS there for you. Don't worry. You are not the only one with that problem. Lots of people have it. Like me. I have a friend who acts like my BFF but really. she isn't. That's my opinion. What's yours?                                  Sincerly,                                                    Vanessa                                                

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
101_smile_101
101_smile_101
StarStarStar
I had a friend lik dat but she ended up treatin me lik trash n she was never there for me so I desided we werent friends anymore so I think yhu guys are frenemies

Thats wat she said XD

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
Summer4eva
Summer4eva
Star
She is totally a horrible friend! You guys are Frenemies you should talk to her mabey she doesn't know that she is doing it..... I think that you seem like a cool and always there for a friend type of person and if I was that girl I would not treat you like dirt  would treat you like roalty (I know spelled wrong i think)  Punk

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
hailster11
hailster11
Star
look i dont think youre frenemies. i just think you need to talk about it. trust me i was in the same position with my bff Jordan. once he and i talked it out everything great and he's always there for me. truthfully, Hailey Cauthen

Hailey Cauthensmilesmilesmile

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I would never have a "frienemy"

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a "Frenimie",but she's gone on holiday for the moment.If you don't like the fact that she's your friend,the answer is so simple!.Just don't be her friend.smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I wouldn't say she is a 'Frienemy' because she is still a friend. She still hangs out with you and stuff. But she isn't a true friend if she isn't there for you. And don't break up with her just because she isn't there for you. Maybe she is just a normal 'hi & bye' friend.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
A true friend should always be there for you, so she's not a true friend, but I also don't think she's your Frienemy either. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Bffs or frenemies?

Posted By:
hate me or love me for me
hate me or love me for me
StarStarStarStar
i have a few friemds like that but i'm still friends so yeagh their like a hi and bye friend . don#t break up the frienship

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

WHY!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos