Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

very confusing situation what should i do

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
I went to a new school at 3rd grade and found 2 best friends raghen and kylie we were friends then in 4th a new 3rd grader came Aminata and our classes have 3rd and 4th grade together so I pulled that aminata Into our "group" cause i thought she was cool but the other girls really didn't like her so me and the aminata became BEST friends and alot of other people got jealous so me and raghen and kylie wernt as good friends but what made it worst is that in the middle of the year me and raghen had a big argument and kylie took her side i wasn't gonna say sorry cause raghen was telling lies then 3 days later we made up but we arnt really friends anymore and me and aminata are best friends but im sad cause i still want to be friends but they have found a new girl Zoe to replace me i never liked Zoe but they did but me raghen and kylie used to be the "populars" but now it's raghen kylie and Zoe against Lauren aminata and Maddie yea I found a new girl too but next year aminata will be in a different class and I won't be with her WHAT DO I DO?

give me a chance
i dont bitee

Posted By:
StellaBrandon
StellaBrandon
Star
Yeah u r more similar to me. you see  i went to a school as a new girl. after some days and months, i got 2 best friends rebecca and sabrina. i shared all my secrets with them. then after a few weeks, i realised that from my childhood i had a best friend name bethany and meet her and became more friend to her and spend more time with her than rebecca and sabrina. sabrina is the quiet but rebecca is very hasty and rude. rebecca came to me and said " look dorothy ann, if you want to be our frien then come with yes" i said " rebecca after some time i got my best friend bethany so let me spend time with her" then she said " oh yeah, if you think she is your friend then go with her i do not say anything but remember ann that we have your secrets so come with us or we will tell everyone I do not understand anything.

Posted By:
dead superstar
dead superstar
Star
MY BFF Is trying make me do bad things Angry

Posted By:
PunkinChic
PunkinChic
Star
like  what

Punkin Chic/Sammie girl

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar

"dead superstar" wrote:

MY BFF Is trying make me do bad things Angry
what bad things

give me a chance
i dont bitee

Posted By:
dead superstar
dead superstar
Star
drugs,drink ahcohol and i'm under aged Frustrated

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar

"dead superstar" wrote:

drugs,drink ahcohol and i'm under aged Frustrated
well what I would say to him is that you won't be doing those things HE can do that alone its up to him but you chose not to

give me a chance
i dont bitee

Posted By:
Ashley.Wuvs.U_2207172 Lock
Ashley.Wuvs.U_2207172
Star
tell them that there not real friends if they dont listen to u!

Ashley Big Grin
add me!

Posted By:
dead superstar
dead superstar
Star
ya ok Big Grin

Posted By:
kitty cat 1999
kitty cat 1999
StarStarStar
i've had a very simuler situation happen to me and you guys will probibly always be friends just not close friends and sometimes it's just better that way

i'm only me and i'm proud to be me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I know- song made by me

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos