Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I need Help!!

Posted By:
Rawr! Coz Im Cool Like That xo
Star
Hey, Right,i hav this friend we'll call her 'amy' for now okay? So amy did something really like bad and disgusting and i dont know wether to be her friend or not...basically she met a guy on 'omegle' and then got his number and then sent like loads of disgusting pictures to him,the thing is though that amy doeesnt know that ive seen the pictures/messages...so what should i do,be her friend or not? Help guys please and thank youu x

I need Help!!

Posted By:
elexis12
elexis12
StarStarStar
you should be her friend but let her know that it is wrong and that she don't evan know that dude like that to be sending pictures like that to anyone.

Mz.Swagg

I need Help!!

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar

"elexis12" wrote:

you should be her friend but let her know that it is wrong and that she don't evan know that dude like that to be sending pictures like that to anyone.
This^^

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

I need Help!!

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"elexis12" wrote:

^ What she said, very good advise. 

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

I need Help!!

Posted By:
Star
okay thanks Mz.Swagg

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

"Am I Wrong" by NICO & VINZ

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos