Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Dear dish it

Posted By:
teencharolett
teencharolett
Star
Dear dish it i need help fast there is  this guy i really like  him and he cares about me i don't know if he likes me back . plz help me .  from your frend  charolett  smile

Charolett caroland clar gray

Dear dish it

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
If you're already freinds then it would be easier just to come straight out and ask him if he likes you. If he does then go for it!

Dear dish it

Posted By:
teencharolett
teencharolett
Star
i did he slide it away when i asked him i am so afraid to ask him out again 

Dear dish it

Posted By:
girl on fire715
girl on fire715
Star
Dear dish it there's this boy I like he's hilarious(makes me laugh all the time)super fun and says the. sweetest things He makes me feel good about myself I love how I can be 100% myself when I talk to him no boy has ever made me feel this way I used to b BOY CRAZY i mean bad but now its like oh look there's a cute boy ya whatever because Id want no one else I know EVERYTHING about him is this love?

Dear dish it

Posted By:
teencharolett
teencharolett
Star
Well.. first ask him out  and then tell eachother all thing in your life (like things you don't talk about ) and then ask him about if you wanna hang out with him .........    charolett gray  PS; don't ever let a boy undo your bra strap 

Dear dish it

Posted By:
Ms.SwaggerGirl
Ms.SwaggerGirl
Star
DEAR DISH IT THERE I BOY I LIKE AND I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO TELL HIM OR JUST KEEP IT TO MYSELF OH AND HE IS ON MY FRIEND LIST SO THATS A CLUE HE LIVES IN THE UNITED STATE 

Dear dish it

Posted By:
i.b.da.real.hava
i.b.da.real.hava
Star
i like a boi nd i hope he knoes tee hee

A negative thinker makes everything worse, heavier, and harder. A positive thinker makes everything better, lighter, and easier. ❤
selena ownz

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos