Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I'm Lost

Posted By:
CutiesNightmare♥
CutiesNightmare♥
StarStarStar
Well I like This girl But have Partner likes me too And now I like them both . . . BAD! So I said good bye to both of them. But I still have some feeling for them but once again I said good bye because I dont want to ruin there relationship.  Do you guys think I did the right thing? O.,O

I'll just pretend to hug you until your here. :3 ♥ {AshleyB.}
♥我愛你♥

Always typin ! ♥

I'm Lost

Posted By:
CutiesNightmare♥
CutiesNightmare♥
StarStarStar
*But her partner*

I'll just pretend to hug you until your here. :3 ♥ {AshleyB.}
♥我愛你♥

Always typin ! ♥

I'm Lost

Posted By:
smalltowngal(: Lock
smalltowngal(:
StarStarStar
honestly i think that you showed a lot of caring for not wanting to ruin their relationship because you liked both of them and that's good for saying goodbye to that twice. it can be a mess once you like more than one person at once especially if they are committed to each other. ): so i think you did the right thing.. if that helps any. if you love someone, set them free ♥

YOLO DOLL'S ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D