Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my got takig away

Posted By:
i love my babe mam mam
i love my babe mam mam
Star
dear dish my dad take my phone because i text girl to much and he say i am to young to have girlfriend

prophelando joseph

my got takig away

Posted By:
smalltowngal(: Lock
smalltowngal(:
StarStarStar
lol, that's so funny. x) i'd be lost without my phone bro. (: 

YOLO DOLL'S ♥

my got takig away

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, it sounds like whats referred to as "parenting" to me. Be grateful he's wanting to do it.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

my got takig away

Posted By:
Fionnaghal
Fionnaghal
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Well, it sounds like whats referred to as "parenting" to me. Be grateful he's wanting to do it.
^^ Plus, your profile says you're only 13. Your dad is right, waiting a couple more years to date won't kill you.

Double Raiiiinbooow

my got takig away

Posted By:
peapod1026
peapod1026
StarStar
I used to get my phone taken away at night right at 8..it sucked but not now cause Im going to be a sophomore next year.

my got takig away

Posted By:
kenya233
kenya233
StarStarStar
I love my babe mam mam....i believe it wasnt right to have yur fone tkn yur growin up soo yu gonna have a gf one day it's life

~I Love My Boyfriend Candon ~
Pretty Gurl Swagged Up

my got takig away

Posted By:
haitilove123
haitilove123
Star
yea yup thats right

my got takig away

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"i love my babe mam mam" wrote:

dear dish my dad take my phone because i text girl to much and he say i am to young to have girlfriend
Well, you live under his roof, you abide by his rules. that's how it works. All he's doing is what he thinks is best for you. He doesn;t think you're ready for that kind of thing yet.  If you really wanna date, show him that you're ready. Show responsibility, show respect, show constancy in those things. Show that you're mature and he might let you date.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Pokemon thread!!

latest videos