Back left
Back right

I know something me friend dosent know i know!

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
So my Best friend might be moving and she didnt want anyone to know! but im afraid she tell me and i'll stutter because im not an very good liar! if she knew that i knew this she would get so mad at me. i wanna tell her but i dont wanna ruin ar friendship! what do i do?

SKYE!

Why doesnt your best friend want anybody to know she's moving?

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Goodbye KW! Love you all!

Posted By:

Thumb
idk

SKYE!

Posted By:

Default girl
well the right thing 2 do would b 2 tell her, even tho u think ur friendship is over. just tell her wat u feel and maybe she'll forgive u and become ur bff agin.       plus, about the moving thing, wat u can do is plan a video chat online. but make sure u both get ur parents permission first.   your welcome.

Keana R.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Does your friend no that you no?!

Jadaye c;

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
If she was a true best friend then she should have told you anyway.

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb♥.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
well......i really dnt knw wat to say to this one becuz why in the wrld wud your friend nt wnt anyone to knw that she's moving away nd if she does then ppl gne start asking wer she is so she shud go ahead nd tell someone that she iz b4 smdbdy finds out nd gets mad......

MZ.INDEPENDENT IZ MY NAME!?!?!?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
read the TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKYE!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Skye_loves_you" wrote:

So my Best friend might be moving and she didnt want anyone to know! but im afraid she tell me and i'll stutter because im not an very good liar! if she knew that i knew this she would get so mad at me. i wanna tell her but i dont wanna ruin ar friendship! what do i do?
Well, how did you find out anyway?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
my mom told me

SKYE!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity