Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

BFF Problems.

Posted By:
Jena12345
Jena12345
StarStar
I have 3 BFF's and 1 of them is mad at me because i didn't text her or call her over the summer at all. She said "I see your having fun without talking to anyone" So i said "No not really" That's all i said. And then she's saying go do something with my stupid-self  Worried Frown She even told me "Why don't you saying to my face" and "I'm not afraid to fight you" I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT HER!!! SHE'S MY BFF!   What do i do???!!

_Jena_

BFF Problems.

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, Tough situation. What I would do is tell her the real reason you didnt call/text her. Also, she doesnt really sound like a real friend. If she turns on you THIS fast over something so little, if she says shes sorry then stick with her. If she doesnt, then just tell her to leave you alone. She doesnt sound like a real friend.

♥Piper♥

Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

BFF Problems.

Posted By:
Sammyginger_1431936 Lock
Sammyginger_1431936
Star
From her pint of view it was hard for her not talking to you for the whole summer. She missed you and not hearing a word from you all summer made her think you did not like her anymore. She wont want to lose you mabe if you talk to her she will frogive you because friends fight but best friends never leave.

BFF Problems.

Posted By:
sherry b:)
sherry b:)
Star
dont fight her i have been in that kind of thing before Worried

BFF Problems.

Posted By:
magastarr
magastarr
Star
The thing you should do is not be her friend if she said that than she is not really your bff                                                                                                                        -Magastarr Blush

Magastarr

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

Ehhh...

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

Opinions on Lyrical

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

latest videos