Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my friend is annoying me

Posted By:
mia3you
mia3you
Star
my friend Cheyenne keeps bothering me when i ask her to stop she doesn't she tells all my secrets she hates my other friends and tries to get me i trouble should i not be friend tell on her or should i try to work things out or not be her friend not talk to her and not tell her secrets help me pl z she is so annoying and she likes the boyz i like and bothers them when i keep telling stop they don't like u and i lose them as friends!   Confused

21'st century girl Cool Grin

my friend is annoying me

Posted By:
kitty cat 1999
kitty cat 1999
StarStarStar
i'm going through a very similar thing with one of my friends and my advice is to talk to her about it and try and work things out thats what me and my friend are trying to do

i'm only me and i'm proud to be me

my friend is annoying me

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
I would try and talk to her. If she still doesn't stop then I suggest not being her friend anymore and dont talk to her.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

my friend is annoying me

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
First, I wouldn't tell her your secrets. You should for sure talk to her about it. Tell her that she needs to understand that you have other friends besides her and that's it cool that she likes the boys you do, but maybe she should go for one and you could go for the other one. Add in that if she doesn't change, you don't know that you want be friends. Good luck.

my friend is annoying me

Posted By:
X Wolf X
X Wolf X
Star
You need to tell how she is making you feel if she dosn't listen and keeps doing it she isn't she is a true friend is she tell her if you did it how would she feel and if she still dosn't listen well u know lol

my friend is annoying me

Posted By:
IzzyStar Lock
IzzyStar
StarStarStar
If she's acting like that then she's not really your friend.Talk to her about this and just don't be her friend.Lot's of people go through a simular situation.smile

The thing that edit

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

awnser the question the person above you asks

Chat

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?